× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
I think Ellies is the stock that guy from Anchor Group said was [email protected], what is that guy's name... slipping my mind, Clark something.

(11-29-2017, 09:07 PM)LentilSoup Wrote: I think Ellies is the stock that guy from Anchor Group said was [email protected], what is that guy's name... slipping my mind, Clark something.

That's what's worrying me...   :-(

(11-29-2017, 09:17 PM)SaurusDNA Wrote: That's what's worrying me...   :-(

But what do they know! Tongue

That said, I think Simon was also quite negative about the stock some time back either beginning of the year or lat year and I value his views quite a bit.

But wait! We can tag him @SimonPB what do you think about Ellies?

(11-29-2017, 09:21 PM)LentilSoup Wrote: But what do they know! Tongue

That said, I think Simon was also quite negative about the stock some time back either beginning of the year or lat year and I value his views quite a bit.

I think the might just turn a profit this year for the first time in a long time:

What happened to my post? And why can't I edit it?

New to this forum teething problems I suppose...

(11-29-2017, 09:29 PM)SaurusDNA Wrote: What happened to my post? And why can't I edit it?

New to this forum teething problems I suppose...

What is the link to the image you tried to post? It was base64 encoded so basically the url was so long it broke the layout pushing the edit button off canvas.
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

I did a Control-C / Control-V copy and paste.

(11-29-2017, 09:43 PM)SaurusDNA Wrote: I did a Control-C / Control-V copy and paste.

Sorry about that, that can cause some issues.

Right-click on the image and copy the url (assuming it is on the web)

If the image is on your computer use the attachment function.

Tutorial one (ideal):
https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Threa...ing-ShareX

Tutorial two (also fine):
https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Threa...ing-Images
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Thanks!

Okay, let's try again...

I was saying that I think Ellies might just turn a profit this quarter for the first time in a long time:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: Ellies.JPG   

(11-29-2017, 09:21 PM)LentilSoup Wrote: But what do they know! Tongue

I wrote on ellies month or so back in FinWeek
It turned and I like management who nearly died makes them more cautious, albeit Wayne has quit. If you want some risks then a decent enough punt

How do you guys feel about AEE? (African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited)

Tremendous growth this year...

Would now be a good time to buy STAR? or should i wait it the price settles. Below R20 seems fair

Anybody bought SYG4IR yet?
IQ Test

I'm still waiting for it to be loaded on the TFSA...

I'm just wondering how far Naspers will fall.