× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
(11-04-2017, 08:17 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I saw a pericope from Simon where he said they are worth something like R5,50 in cash or something, cannot recall the exact words, but I then thought screw it I think Joffe can make a success they strike me as a sort of PSG style group where he uses cash from one operation to fund another, in a 5 - 10 year span that will either be moerse successful or they will de-list.

Read the same extract and also thought stuff it, Joffe will make it a sucess in the LT.

I wonder if Long 4 Life will go to R4?

I am trying to figure out whether I should buy more or wait it out - I want to buy in R2000 increments up until I have R10k invested in Long 4 Life and then I will leave it.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-11-06_16-05-12.jpg   
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

@ this point to be honest im not to sure....

I see L4L is losing more ground. Prehaps a R4 bottom out is realistic.

L4L moving closer and closer to R4. Currently @R4.50

I am planning to enter this boat at R4.30 Long4Life at below R4.40 I think is a bargain in terms of what they aim to do. Is it like a little PSG basically?

Did you know that on GT247 quite a few shares cannot be traded ? I sent this to them " How come some shares do not appear on the trading platform like
Sygnia LTD and Long4Life ? This was the reply "There is no script for CFDs on those shares. Not enough liquidity for us to hold it. You can buy them as vanilla shares on EasyEquities".
is this the same with Sharenet ? is there somewhere that we can trade these with a stop loss ?

That will probably be the case for all CFD providers, these shares rarely gets made available on trading platforms due to the low liquidity.

Anyone have info on Trusco, is it worth getting into at the current levels?

Heard they found the 20th largest diamond in the world @ 426 carrots last week if that helps

On a serious note really like the fact that they operate largely in Nambia. Good emerging economy for growth. Both Botswana and Namibia are really progressive and expanding markets to be in. But not sure about Trusts share price...havent looked into it but they are on my tracking shares list.

Thanks, yea I know they own a bunch of properties in Namibia and I like property.

Anyone taking up that new European etf private placement that EastEquities just announced?

(11-13-2017, 04:20 PM)SlimArchi Wrote: Anyone taking up that new European etf private placement that EastEquities just announced?

Put some more info, I missed this announcement.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

“If you're interested in global exposure (and I know most of us are!) then you may have heard of BlackRock, or noticed their ETFs on our platform. BlackRock is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City and the world's largest asset manager. Yep, they are like the bomb.

Today BlackRock is giving the EasyEquities community an opportunity to participate in the private placement of the Blackrock Greater Europe Investment Trust PLC (BRGE's). This trust is focussed on achieving capital growth primarily through investment of large, mid, and small capitalisation European companies, together with some investment in the developing markets of Europe. Basically, they target European companies to give our portfolios a chance of capital growth.

Get more information here, or watch this quick chat covering some keys points with Bradley Kaplan, Special Ops (he's cooler than a Navy Seal) Purple Group and EasyEquities Brand Manager Carly Barnes.

You’ll be able to put in a request to be the first to buy into this private placement before it is available to the market.

Need to knows:

You need to apply to participate in the private placement before 15h00 on Friday 17th November 2017.

On 20 November 2017 the allocations will be anounced. Fingers crossed!
We need to to receive at least R1milllion or more to collectively qualify for the private placement. With the Easy community, that's a low bar - so go!
We will notify BlackRock of the total amount requested by our users and they will in turn purchase the underlying constituents, less any costs. Did we mention you pay no brokerage fees on this investment? Yep. How cool is that?
On Friday, 24 November 2017, the private placement will be listed on the JSE.

This offer is available in your normal EasyEquities account and closes at 15h00 on Friday, 17th November 2017, so if you interested get in there!”

Received through an email from EE.