Stock Watch Thread
MTN can be lucky. That split is a saving grace although MTN budgeted for the once of payment so their share price should start to climb in the coming months.
If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

Holy hell! This has been an amazing year thus far!

Lonmin was the profit of the century, followed by MTN.

I am so thankful for my inner gut.

Now I am in the market for #1 a Apple Macbook or #2 a SOLID ETF
Buy altcoins with bitcoins here Changelly

I head everyone cry buy MTN, yet my stupid emotions kept me from making moola, tis indeed a sad day!

It was a massive risk. But then again so was lonmin. I'm either a emotionless psychopath or just a very lucky lousy stock picker either way profit is profit Smile

All good things come to those that wait, but before that you need to take a chance, otherwise you not going anywhere.

If only I can transfer this money to my TFSA I don't want to withdraw then wait then EFT then wait then invest.

(06-10-2016, 01:58 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: If only I can transfer this money to my TFSA I don't want to withdraw then wait then EFT then wait then invest.

Ye, no idea why EE doesn't have that kind of functionality, would make things so much easier.

You basically unable to do any kind of trading for 2 weeks, so silly Sad

What... No. They want to me to sit on this money for two weeks??

(06-10-2016, 02:09 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: What... No. They want to me to sit on this money for two weeks??

Thought you knew that already, that was why SWA was so upset in the EE thread, had to wait T5+T5 days for the money to clear, which we all knew. The catch however is that you can't do any other transactions in that time. 

Also something I did not know Sad

I was aware of the T business I was however NOT aware of the can't do anything for the time being what if I just want to cash out 70%

(06-10-2016, 02:19 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I was aware of the T business I was however NOT aware of the can't do anything for the time being what if I just want to cash out 70%

2 weeks of nothingness or no withdraw, those are your choices, regardless of how much of your "available funds" you want to withdraw.

I am moving from Sanlam to EasyEquities, the fees are absolutely bril!
If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

What's the feel?

Gosh what I would give for a good week on the JSE.

Will be a tricky week with all the interest rates being reviewed this week, BOE,BOJ,FED,SWISS, just to name a few.

During these times I always place my bets in gold stocks, hasn't failed me yet since the FED has hold rates since December, hoping to get a quick 10-20% profit within the next 4 - 8 days.

Avast ye me Landlubbers, gold will be the booty this week.