× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
Advetch is safer as curro is price to perfection (as they say) and evenly slightly missing estimates (which are pretty high) shakes the share price. COH still is growing quicker though, so although ADV is the more stable I would expect COH to give the better returns over a longer period - say 3 years + They both quality stocks, so why not just own both?

(08-02-2017, 08:17 AM)ThinusM86 Wrote: Hi all.

Does anyone have an analysis or opinion on Ellies (JSE:ELI)?

Although it is a share I would not have touched in recent times, I have had it on my watchlist for a while, and, it seems that they are steadily increasing in value.

Thanks.

There are so many quality small cap stocks out there trading at a great discount at the moment - I really have to like the business and sector before buying. Nothing about Ellies appeals to me. The few products I have used of there's has been sub par. Migration to digital still on hold. Do know they have (or did) a power division - not sure what's up with that though. But if you where buying for that and the newly signed PPP's (or PPA's) - would look at CIL.

(08-03-2017, 06:31 AM)MrDividend Wrote: There are so many quality small cap stocks out there trading at a great discount at the moment - I really have to like the business and sector before buying. Nothing about Ellies appeals to me. The few products I have used of there's has been sub par. Migration to digital still on hold. Do know they have (or did) a power division - not sure what's up with that though. But if you where buying for that and the newly signed PPP's (or PPA's) - would look at CIL.

Thanks!

Do any of you own Sygnia shares?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

I have, I bought at the beginning of the year, I am down 30%.

Also own a bit - following my rights. Although I am happy to keep them for the long term - they now have a fair amount more competition with the ex DBX trackers. Hope they worked that out before buying...

I will keep them too, just the fact that they own the Dbx trackers makes me think they know what they are doing. (I hope)

Eish - BRAIT getting hammered again.

AXL is going places, finally.

(08-09-2017, 07:07 PM)phatphil Wrote: AXL is going places, finally.

That and my ETFs is all that is doing good.

I just want Sygnia to get with the program now, down almost 30% at this stage.

Anyone here owns Purple Group shares?

Was also looking at these shares, over the last 6 months they are down 20%. So is it a good time to get in?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(08-15-2017, 12:09 PM)greglsh Wrote: Was also looking at these shares, over the last 6 months they are down 20%. So is it a good time to get in?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Which shares? Sygnia?

Sanlam acquires 30% of EasyEquities...looking very positive for EE

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companie...yequities/

(08-15-2017, 12:44 PM)Miss Behavin Wrote: Sanlam acquires 30% of EasyEquities...looking very positive for EE

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companie...yequities/

To be honest, I expected their share price to hit 50 cents at least. 

So I guess it will be some months or the next update that will spur the price along. 

I own the shares, so very happy for this of course.