Stock Watch Thread
Can anyone explain how the Sibanye new rights offer will work? They are offering 9 shares  for every 7 shares you own at R11,28 per share. How will that affect the current share price and if you bought shares via Easy Equities will they have the new shares available there?

I see the share price already dropped 6% today. :-(

How does these things typically work?

Hi Beamer, I would also like to know how this works and if other think it is a good deal. The share price has dropped significantly over the last couple of days, so not sure if it is worth it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You should get an email from EE with an instruction from.

https://thevault.exchange/?get_group_doc...ay2017.pdf

or

https://www.sibanyegold.co.za/investors/...ghts-offer
"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered"

Taste's offer also on the table:

Quote:the proposed R120 million capital raise to be implemented by way of a claw-back
   offer (“Claw-Back Offer”), in terms of which Taste will offer a total of 80 000 012 new
   shares (“Claw-Back Offer Shares”) at a subscription price of R1.50 per Claw-Back Offer
   Share in the ratio of 21.13210 Claw-Back Offer Shares for every 100 shares held at the
   close of business on the initial record date for the Claw-Back Offer, being Friday, 2 June
   2017 (“Initial Record Date”).

Will follow 100% - was worried that it was going to cost me a way to much, but this is doable. Still not that happy about selling the jewelry business - and I think their  excuses was BS.  But would like to see Starbucks rolled out way quicker than it has been.

(05-19-2017, 07:08 PM)MrDividend Wrote: Taste's offer also on the table:

Will follow 100% - was worried that it was going to cost me a way to much, but this is doable. Still not that happy about selling the jewelry business - and I think their  excuses was BS.  But would like to see Starbucks rolled out way quicker than it has been.

How does a claw back work? I have seen a rights offer before, but I do not understand how this works.

With regards to Sibanye, if I have 92 shares how does the offer work and costs. Also do you have to take the full offer or could you go for half the offer?

(05-19-2017, 07:30 PM)phatphil Wrote: How does a claw back work? I have seen a rights offer before, but I do not understand how this works.

Not 100% sure - I do know that this is 100% underwritten - so any shares not picked up will be picked up by xxx . Essentially the same - I think

I am even more confused now Smile

92 / 7 * 9 * 11.28 = R1334

Don't think there are any other fees incl broker fees - haven't for me in the past - this is called following your rights.

IF you SELL your rights (there is a value attached to them ) - ABSA will charge you minimum broker fees - but EE won't - or at least did not for me last time with CIL.

Thanks Mr dividend, now to see if it is worth it? Anybody else going to do it?

I would've, but I sold my Sibanya it was a roller-coaster.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Buy altcoins with bitcoins here Changelly

(05-19-2017, 08:03 PM)greglsh Wrote: Thanks Mr dividend, now to see if it is worth it? Anybody else going to do it?

As soon as the SENS came out I though the gap was massive so I shorted. Was surprised to see an hour later that the share had gained slightly so cancelled - figuring I had read it wrong. THEN is started to fall.... Sad

The market often surprises me how slow it digests information.

Personally, think it will drop further - IF it get's to around R18 - I will have a  nibble. But no one to tell where it will go, although I am sure most will say it's going to drift down for a bit.

Man I hope Taste will hit R3 soon, I've hold this stock for far too long now.

I also hope AXL will go to R1

In case any of you missed the competition: https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Annou...end-Online

Pathetic week so far including last week.

[Image: vz7bFR9.png]