Stock Watch Thread
(05-02-2017, 02:12 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: It is a pleasure.

Again not advice etc etc, but personally if I was to buy them now and commit to hold them for 4 years, I would buy at the current price, it might dip to below 850, but in the end of the day by the time 47 months has passed their price will be considerably more rendering your entry price moot. (Again, this is just my opinion - do not buy based on what I believe. I can be wrong.)

If it dips will buy more at the lower price. Thanks very much!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using the Platinum Wealth app

(05-02-2017, 02:17 PM)Groovy Wrote: @Spreadsheet Ranger I'm currently on double dutch mode Ranger, hesitating to get more Adapt IT, i suspect it can slip a little further to R9 something, and i can get it there. It has really slipped though, from R16 to 10.50. I bought at 11.20 thinking it had found its support, but naah, i was wrong.

Man I wish there was a way to short on EE.

I'm telling you, if you have the ability to short some stocks this JSE is offering exceptional potential at the moment.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(05-02-2017, 02:21 PM)Chrisjan Botha Wrote: If it dips will buy more at the lower price. Thanks very much!

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using the Platinum Wealth app

It's a pleasure

(05-02-2017, 02:21 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Man I wish there was a way to short on EE.

I'm telling you, if you have the ability to short some stocks this JSE is offering exceptional potential at the moment.

Ranger don't even mention that. But we'll get ours too, we'll play with the hand dealt.

On JSETonguePE what positive(s) did you pick up on the results? I loved that EasyEquities is growing and believe the investment in technology will payoff in the near future.

(05-02-2017, 02:46 PM)Groovy Wrote: Ranger don't even mention that. But we'll get ours too, we'll play with the hand dealt.

On JSETonguePE what positive(s) did you pick up on the results? I loved that EasyEquities is growing and believe the investment in technology will payoff in the near future.

I actually want to read this today - I received it in an E-mail, I assume we all did.

Hi <my name>

Recently EasyEquities’ holding company, Purple Group, announced its interim financial results. As you know I am incredibly proud of the growth we’ve seen over the last few years, and of all of you who have not only joined in our our journey but have created your own, towards financial empowerment, on our platform.

A lot of you have mentioned that you’re interested in a little more insight behind the numbers. That’s why I thought you might want to read this in depth look at Purple Group by financial anayst Mark Ingham. Ingham is well-known in local markets and has consulted with some major international companies such as Morgan Stanley and RK Equity as well. His client base includes institutional fund managers, stock brokers, private equity investors and listed corporations.

In this analysis, Ingham draws some similarities between Purple Group and companies like Tesla and notes that EasyEquities is increasingly the flagship growth brand.

I want to emphasize that what you think counts – more than you know! So I encourage you all to attend our next AGM (if last year’s is anything to go by, get ready for something different and no doubt fun). Come meet the Purplistas, ask questions and learn more about what it is we do here. 
Thanks,

Charles Savage
CEO, EasyEquities

-- Here is the link to Mark's post: https://goo.gl/wdJxmX

(05-02-2017, 02:51 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I actually want to read this today - I received it in an E-mail, I assume we all did.

Hi <my name>

Recently EasyEquities’ holding company, Purple Group, announced its interim financial results. As you know I am incredibly proud of the growth we’ve seen over the last few years, and of all of you who have not only joined in our our journey but have created your own, towards financial empowerment, on our platform.

A lot of you have mentioned that you’re interested in a little more insight behind the numbers. That’s why I thought you might want to read this in depth look at Purple Group by financial anayst Mark Ingham. Ingham is well-known in local markets and has consulted with some major international companies such as Morgan Stanley and RK Equity as well. His client base includes institutional fund managers, stock brokers, private equity investors and listed corporations.

In this analysis, Ingham draws some similarities between Purple Group and companies like Tesla and notes that EasyEquities is increasingly the flagship growth brand.

I want to emphasize that what you think counts – more than you know! So I encourage you all to attend our next AGM (if last year’s is anything to go by, get ready for something different and no doubt fun). Come meet the Purplistas, ask questions and learn more about what it is we do here. 
Thanks,

Charles Savage
CEO, EasyEquities

-- Here is the link to Mark's post: https://goo.gl/wdJxmX

Great analysis by Mark, and i learnt a little bit more about Real People, they've been with the group (PPE) longer than me. All in all I'm just team Easy, and i want my team to win.

(05-02-2017, 06:19 PM)Groovy Wrote: Great analysis by Mark

I want to get him to write for us as well. Will up my E-mail game.
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

(05-02-2017, 02:46 PM)Groovy Wrote: Ranger don't even mention that. But we'll get ours too, we'll play with the hand dealt.

@SimonPB did a analysis of their results, does not sound good. https://justonelap.com/managing-multiple...g-systems/

If memory serves, when EasyEquities launched Warren Ingram did a money show interview (podcast should still be available) where he went and had a look at EE.

I remember hearing something along the lines of EE having budgeted to foot the bill of some trading costs etc. for three years - three years in which they need to figure out how to become profitable.

We should be very close to the end of those three years so let's see what happens (a lot could've changed since then).

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

(05-03-2017, 05:41 PM)Hamster Wrote: If memory serves, when EasyEquities launched Warren Ingram did a money show interview (podcast should still be available) where he went and had a look at EE.

I remember hearing something along the lines of EE having budgeted to foot the bill of some trading costs etc. for three years - three years in which they need to figure out how to become profitable.

We should be very close to the end of those three years so let's see what happens (a lot could've changed since then).

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

My biggest concern is that the industry will go to hell if EE fails, meaning they use it has justification to rise prices more. Pretty much echoing what Simon said, but I mean if we think about it EE is the closest we as South African have come to affordable investing if they are gone...

I really hope that ZARX takes off as he seems to be in favor of low fee investing.

@Groovy what's your take here?

So Sibanye has finally gone up a bit today. It is also currently trading 3,44% higher in the USA at the moment, so might see another increase tomorrow. Time to buy some more?

Anyone have any idea why PSG traded so low today?

Anyone put some money into Brian Joffe's new listing L4L? Up 3,2% today.

(05-03-2017, 06:05 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: My biggest concern is that the industry will go to hell if EE fails, meaning they use it has justification to rise prices more. Pretty much echoing what Simon said, but I mean if we think about it EE is the closest we as South African have come to affordable investing if they are gone...

I really hope that ZARX takes off as he seems to be in favor of low fee investing.

@Groovy what's your take here?

Those expensive brokers are hoping for EE to fall so they can have a field day, raising charges, taking us a few years back, when the markets were not easily accessible for alot of people. EE opened the market doors for alot of people. I believe they'll pull through, team easy's that strong.

EE should already be in conversation with ZarX they are both market / status quo disruptors, I'm sure together with their technology they can change the game for the better.

I wish i could attend the company's AGM, i'd like to listen to the execs answer questions and lay down the orgs plans to get us back in the green, see if they have confidence in what they are saying or not, through their tone and body language.

(05-03-2017, 07:13 PM)Beamer Wrote: Anyone put some  money into Brian Joffe's new listing L4L? Up 3,2% today.

I bought a small amount yesterday, still getting my feet wet with all this trading and investing Smile.

Please AXL give me MOAR.

Hoe sê Simon, Choppies snoppies.