Stock Watch Thread
(04-03-2017, 04:58 PM)Agent47 Wrote: I sold most TAW on Friday. Glad I did.
I am so damn glad I did not climb in.
I was halfway through the ordering process on EE then got a 500 internal server error and took that as a sign.
Buy altcoins with bitcoins here Changelly

(04-03-2017, 08:36 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I am so damn glad I did not climb in.
I was halfway through the ordering process on EE then got a 500 internal server error and took that as a sign.
EasyEquities: always looking after you Smile

@Groovy First Rand seems on special!

What makes you like them? I always wanted to buy banks, but I don't really understand the pros and cons of buying shares in them particularly apart form capitec who is a odd ball.

(04-04-2017, 09:32 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: @Groovy First Rand seems on special!

What makes you like them? I always wanted to buy banks, but I don't really understand the pros and cons of buying shares in them particularly apart form capitec who is a odd ball.

It's nothing technical on my side Ranger, besides that i have a bank account @FNB and I'm always trying to get the bank charges money back. They've been giving me good returns, because i don't hold them for long, i flip them like burgers and take profit .

Hahahahahahaha I like that! Bank Patties

(04-04-2017, 10:27 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Hahahahahahaha I like that! Bank Patties

Right on Ranger!! lol

Could someone elaborate a bit on CRD? It is very cheap. Do you think something may happen here soon?

This article might shed some light - https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companie...rand-gold/

But then looking at the current price considering someone is willing to buy 11% of this company it might be worth picking up a few?

http://www.sharenet.co.za/v3/sens_displa...000&seq=38

Hopefully TAS will pick up tomorrow, it looks like they are on the right path now.

Okey, so TAS had a sense today. Not impressed with the claw back. I do agree about pumping the food division though, but overall I am not sure.  Essentially a reverse rights issue.

Quote:The claw-back offer 

All Taste shareholders and/or their renouncees will be offered the right to claw-back (i.e. subscribe for) their pro rata portion, by way of a renounceable claw-back offer, of the claw- back shares. The claw-back shares will be offered to shareholders subject to the terms and conditions set out in the claw-back offer circular to be issued once the amendments to the Memorandum of Incorporation have been effected. A total of 80 000 012 Taste shares will be offered in the claw-back offer at a claw-back offer price of R1.50 per share.

TASTE sens http://105.30.22.93/SENS_20170404_S383415.pdf

What does that mean, should we be interested in buying into Taste now or see how it goes after the sale?

(04-04-2017, 08:27 PM)greglsh Wrote: What does that mean, should we be interested in buying into Taste now or see how it goes after the sale?
I'm in TAS already so I'll need to ride it out all in all I'm very positive for this company's future. However it won't make money yet I suspect it will be 2 or 3 years still before the share price does anything remarkable.

That R1.50 they talk about in the sens. I don't like it all that much especially not if the market slams the price down tomorrow.

So they wanting to offload their luxury goods business and focus solely on their foods section? *scratch head*

And then basically do a rights offer by giving it another name

Nope nope nope nope nope

Luckily the Taste Holdings share price did not tank yet. Guess it's now a sit tight and wait for the next announcement.

Those who own DbxWD. Lucky, your bet is finally paying off it seems.

/Looks at my little mid cap ETF