× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
Where is that TAS trading update the stock is moving, but there is no info out in the public domain that I can find.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Please be nice today AXL. It's about time you open those wings little phoenix.

(03-27-2017, 08:18 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Please be nice today AXL. It's about time you open those wings little phoenix.

The Phoenix is playing with my emotions. It'll fly though, it has to. What is going on at TAS?

Urgh, Axl is making me irritated I have 1k free on my account, what other exciting stock is doing the rounds today, I need something new to climb into.

Go INDI, It's your birthday! We gonna trade you like it's your birthday! Da da-dum da da da-dum...

Ahhh man sweet. I cannot wait to sell it at 7000.

I wonder how long it would take for the rand to recover from yesterday's saga

Choppies snoppies shining today ey

Dammit I've been watching Stor-age SSS for some time was hoping for Axl to rocket up sooner as I was planning to buy some.

@Groovy what stocks are you looking at lately?

TAW you beaut. 70% up. Not taking profit though. Considering to buy some more. Will see what the price does over the next few days.
"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered"

(03-28-2017, 10:47 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Ahhh man sweet. I cannot wait to sell it at 7000.

I wonder how long it would take for the rand to recover from yesterday's saga

So the question becomes - do you sell today just in case it drops significantly when everybody calmed down and miss out on the dividends (last day to trade is today). Can always push that money into PTXTEN but that might drop as well.

Decisions decisions...

(03-28-2017, 12:09 PM)Agent47 Wrote: TAW you beaut. 70% up. Not taking profit though. Considering to buy some more. Will see what the price does over the next few days.
I need more of these!!

Gosh I miss the lommy days.

(03-28-2017, 11:24 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Dammit I've been watching Stor-age SSS for some time was hoping for Axl to rocket up sooner as I was planning to buy some.

@Groovy what stocks are you looking at lately?

@Spreadsheet Ranger it's Tawana and Wesizwe. They've been good to me this year. Small companies making big moves on the charts. Oh, and AXL ofcourse.

Does anyone know what exactly ASTORIA is about? Whether the rand is weak or strong against the major world currencies this share does nothing. I'm starting to think it's a North Korean Won hedge.

(03-28-2017, 09:35 PM)Groovy Wrote: Does anyone know what exactly ASTORIA is about? Whether the rand is weak or strong against the major world currencies this share does nothing. I'm starting to think it's a North Korean Won hedge.

Hahaha, I vaguely think @Dancshares would know.

Last thing I remember was a article about them basically sitting on a lump of cash that they want to invest, but haven't yet, something in those lines. Why the share price just goes down down down I am not sure.

(03-28-2017, 09:35 PM)Groovy Wrote: Does anyone know what exactly ASTORIA is about? Whether the rand is weak or strong against the major world currencies this share does nothing. I'm starting to think it's a North Korean Won hedge.
It's basically Peter Armitage from Anchor Capital's take on how not to run an investment firm.

They've been stupidly conservative with their investments because of uncertainty in the market (in layman's terms: they're trying to time the market).

Their biggest setback was when they tried to pay their directors incentives in shares which would effectively dilute the amount of shares investors owned. I reckon this was the nail in the coffin for them - how can you trust your money with an investment firm that doesn't care about their investors.