Stock Watch Thread
I woke up today, quite positive after watching a documentary last night about buffet the one here: Buffet

Then I opened my one account and this is what I see today.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: screenshot-za.investing.com-2017-03-15-15-38-25.png   
Buy altcoins with bitcoins here Changelly

You should have slept till today Big Grin

Why is everything red again. I just hope the Indi keeps going so I can sell at 7000

(03-17-2017, 09:26 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Why is everything red again. I just hope the Indi keeps going so I can sell at 7000

Right?! But it's flat Sad

Flat like me, except for the round six pack of course.

Poof, just like that, the entire week's worth of gains wiped off in the a day.

Some good progress on AXL. Still not breaking the 70 cent mark, but getting there. I have this feeling that if AXL can manage to break 70 cents that it would start climbing.

@Groovy did you get some Sea Harvest?

(03-23-2017, 01:17 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: @Groovy did you get some Sea Harvest?

@Spreadsheet Ranger No i didn't apply for any, the disappointment that PFF is becoming made me pass on this one.

Ahh makes sense.

I want some of that solar fund!

Is anyone following what is happening to Oakbay Resources [JSE:ORL] ????

It dropped 25% yesterday and another 25% now. Is something happening to the Guptas that I haven't seen in the news?

No idea, but if I was to guess it would be related to the CEO that resigned and some overspill showing its head now and insiders making a move. How on earth the JSE even allows them to list is questionable in itself.

(03-23-2017, 01:50 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Ahh makes sense.

I want some of that solar fund!

Roger that Ranger!!! It's soo attractive I'm drawn in.

Foresight Solar application on EE now. Might have to get me some of 'em
"Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered"

(03-23-2017, 06:42 PM)Agent47 Wrote: Foresight Solar application on EE now. Might have to get me some of 'em
Ahh sweet! Thanks for the heads up.