× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
I think I wasted most of my morning!

You guys can take over from here -> https://twitter.com/TimBukOne/status/840118072786665473

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: C6ixaGzVoAEU-TF.jpg   
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Dammit African Phoenix Investments Ltd (AXLJ) just do not want to fly higher!

Two stocks at the moment keeping me back AXL I guess 40% profit is nothing to complain about, but we all know this phoenix can fly so much higher so I must just convince myself not to sell now.

Then Taste Holdings, this stock is driving me up the wall now, no updates from management whatsoever.

[Image: CTdswzD.png]

AXL

http://66.8.16.130/SENS_20170314_S382584.pdf

Trovica Proprietary Limited has acquired a beneficial interest in the ordinary securities of the Company, such that its entire beneficial interest amounts to 5.14 % of the total number of ordinary securities in issue.

[Image: wDVIe0c.png]

Merafe gets battered for a few days then this SENS about the decrease in the European benchmark ferrochrome price comes out today. Nothing wrong here Nicki Newton King, nothing wrong.

AXL massive massive massive volumes, yet that share either moves back or moves nothing. Why! World, why?

(03-15-2017, 10:08 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: AXL massive massive massive volumes, yet that share either moves back or moves nothing. Why! World, why?
My bad, sorry, I predicted it would happen last week:  Sad
(03-09-2017, 08:08 AM)DieWerner Wrote: .... But normally, after I buy something based on anything, the price always starts to drop... I'll go buy a few shares on EE, let's see if AXL falls today  :Tongue .. .

(03-15-2017, 11:38 AM)DieWerner Wrote: My bad, sorry, I predicted it would happen last week:  Sad

HaHaHa

DbxJP, Rolfes and AXL taking a knock of note today.

AXL has a Volume of 35,740,012 so far. Is it just me or is that A LOT?

(03-15-2017, 01:52 PM)Noobly Wrote: AXL has a Volume of 35,740,012 so far. Is it just me or is that A LOT?

Read the SENS:

Quote:The Ball Family Trust has acquired a beneficial interest in the ordinary
securities of the Company, such that its entire beneficial interest amounts to 5.14% of the total
number of ordinary securities in issue.

Quote:Trovica Proprietary Limited has acquired a beneficial interest in the ordinary
securities of the Company, such that its entire beneficial interest amounts to 5.14% of the total
number of ordinary securities in issue.
IQ Test

(03-15-2017, 01:58 PM)Hamster Wrote: Read the SENS:

I did, now I am confused. If those bought such large stakes it should mean there is less shares available hence higher price, classic supply and demand?

I assume this works nothing like that.

(03-15-2017, 02:03 PM)Noobly Wrote: I did, now I am confused. If those bought such large stakes it should mean there is less shares available hence higher price, classic supply and demand?

So then we should all go and buy more while the price is low? 

Or should I go buy some more so that the price will drop and everyone can buy at a discount??

(03-15-2017, 02:03 PM)Noobly Wrote: I did, now I am confused. If those bought such large stakes it should mean there is less shares available hence higher price, classic supply and demand?

Me neither, but guessing the coincidence can't be ignored
IQ Test

My average is also too low I bought when spreadsheet bought so currently sitting at 40 cents If I buy more now it will lift the average a lot since I want to buy more now than I did previously.