× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
Sad 
Whats happening to AdaptIT? Down 18% in the last month

(02-28-2017, 12:42 PM)Aeonian Wrote: Whats happening to AdaptIT? Down 18% in the last month

Good point, because the last thing I heard was everyone was so excited saying ApaptIT's acquisition strategy is paying off and then also Audit International was quite a success as well so I am not sure what is driving the price down and or if it is just collateral given the whole JSE did pretty bad the past few weeks, but total month is a bit long so doubt it is that.

I will see if I spot anything and report back.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

How was Donald Trump's speech?

Does it affect us?

@Purply give us some juice.

Any thoughts on Adapt IT? I like the stock long term, was thinking of getting in at R15.. glad I didn't.
Entrepreneur with a marketing and sales background.

Register to invest via Easy Equities: http://bit.ly/2mDNXsT

(03-01-2017, 08:02 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Good point, because the last thing I heard was everyone was so excited saying ApaptIT's acquisition strategy is paying off and then also Audit International was quite a success as well so I am not sure what is driving the price down and or if it is just collateral given the whole JSE did pretty bad the past few weeks, but total month is a bit long so doubt it is that.

Watch this, just out: http://veonews.teleame.com/adapt-it-hot-...um=twitter

PS I'm not a fan of TV shows that cover investment but this gives some insight that you can take into consideration.

(03-01-2017, 08:02 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Good point, because the last thing I heard was everyone was so excited saying ApaptIT's acquisition strategy is paying off and then also Audit International was quite a success as well so I am not sure what is driving the price down and or if it is just collateral given the whole JSE did pretty bad the past few weeks, but total month is a bit long so doubt it is that.

Interm results were good. NAV per share average growth for the last 5 years is ~51%. Maybe people don't see this type of growth continuing?

I just sold my holdings this week. Will probably be looking to get back in at a lower price.

03/02/2017

[Image: vGqAO6I.png]

Still profit, but damn I want it to hit R2 then I will sell.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-03-03_11-16-02.jpg   

I got those PFF shares @Noobly and i was hoping we'd be sitting on R10 per share today but naaah!! lol.

@SpreadsheetRanger what is going there at AXL?? Old Abil shareholders taking profit?

Someone is definitely selling AXL and taking profit.

I hope TAS gives some news this week. I want to ditch it. 

I also hope DbxWD and dbxJP does something as those are still red from 2015/16

Interesting time ahead for those who owns the CoreShares S&P500 ETF

Something happened in the stock market this week that has only occurred twice since 1871: Robert Shiller’s favourite valuation method for the S&P 500, the cyclically adjusted price-to-earnings ratio, reached 30.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: Cape-ratio-555x440.png   

Does this mean another crash could be on its way?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

(03-05-2017, 10:31 PM)greglsh Wrote: Does this mean another crash could be on its way?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Possibly, but I hope not.

(03-05-2017, 11:06 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Possibly, but I hope not.

Simon says..

Next month will mark the beginning of the three-year sideways move in our market. Yip, the levels we are trading at today are the same as April 2014; we have gone nowhere.

Markets either correct in time or price. In other words, for a market to become cheaper it either needs to go sideways for a while, as earnings increase, or the prices need to crash lower. Either makes for cheaper valuations and while the crash is the scarier option it is generally the quicker way to cheaper valuations.

Locally, we’ve had the long drawn out ‘going nowhere slowly approach’ instead. That means your broad market Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) have done little or nothing. Even the offshore general ETFs have done little due to recent rand strength taking the shine off the stronger offshore markets.

Sure, three years feels like forever but it’s not. For a long-term investor who invests for decades, three years will be just a blip on their investment journey when we get to the end of the road. While this is frustrating as we watch nothing happening to our investments, the best thing to do is nothing. The move higher will start again one day - we just don’t know which day.

Most importantly is that every time we buy now, we’re getting three-year-old prices. How cool is that? There’s not much we can buy today at the same price it was in 2014. So, carry on buying and enjoy yesteryear's prices.

Simon Brown

SOURCE: JustOneLap http://us12.campaign-archive1.com/?u=92a...87255e2958