× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
(02-24-2017, 02:35 PM)Groovy Wrote: Who are the HATERS holding it back now.? Let them Free the Phoenix, and let it fly!!

Agreed!! The volume has been down lately. I hope it does not stagnate now.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

02/24/2017

[Image: 6Hj8yFZ.png]

Easyequities.co.za going offshore....

Did he just hint at that?

https://twitter.com/csavagegt247/status/...7361975296

That would be Uber cool.

(02-26-2017, 12:05 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Easyequities.co.za going offshore....

Did he just hint at that?

https://twitter.com/csavagegt247/status/...7361975296

That would be Uber cool.
They've hinted before and at some stage we thought it would be late last year, but alas...

(02-27-2017, 06:25 AM)Hamster Wrote: They've hinted before and at some stage we thought it would be late last year, but alas...

Imagine they do this, this year. EE is really a market disruptor if you think about it. Cheap investing + RA's assuming will also be cheap + International stock! 

Bring me Vanguard!

Yea man EasyEquities really enabled a lot of people. I love it.

Side note, some important announcements this notes

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-27_8-54-46.jpg   

Small Talk Daily
@ SmallTalkDaily
15m
Kaap Agri traded (OTC last) at 4400 cents. Plenty of
bids, no offers (now) in the system following their
intent to list of main board of JSE"

@Spreadsheet Ranger
I'm still looking at Kaap agri, but it's this kind of hyping up a stock that I dislike. Over talking up your book so much that it looks fake.

(02-27-2017, 10:29 AM)Groovy Wrote: Small Talk Daily
@ SmallTalkDaily
15m
Kaap Agri traded (OTC last) at 4400 cents. Plenty of
bids, no offers (now) in the system following their
intent to list of main board of JSE"

@Spreadsheet Ranger
I'm still looking at Kaap agri, but it's this kind of hyping up a stock that I dislike. Over talking up your book so much that it looks fake.

I agree with you and spreadsheet, in this case I am not interested in market noise I too know the company I am certain they will grow more unless, government kills all farmers... then this stock is dead in the water.

(02-27-2017, 10:36 AM)Noobly Wrote: I agree with you and spreadsheet, in this case I am not interested in market noise I too know the company I am certain they will grow more unless government kills are farmers then this stock is dead.

Yeah Noobly what's important at the end is company's fundamentals. Agriculture is life, this is a great business .The noise is just irritating

(02-27-2017, 10:44 AM)Groovy Wrote: Yeah Noobly what's important at the end is company's fundamentals. Agriculture is life, this is a great business .The noise is just irritating

Agreed, Shoprite is also a favorite of mine because of it.

Spreadsheet ranger also likes KAP quite a bit, which is another stock I like due to it not only being as diversified as it is, but also that is a logistical stock and I firmly believe logistics is one of the foundations of a growing economy.

Any reason why Dis-Chem losing so much over the last couple of days?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

(02-27-2017, 01:32 PM)greglsh Wrote: Any reason why Dis-Chem losing so much over the last couple of days?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Most likely to do with the Retail sector as a whole

https://www.businesslive.co.za/bd/compan...investors/

02/27/2017

[Image: PfW4EbC.png]

Correct, I do like KAP.

--
When on earth is the JSE:TAS trading update?!

@Groovy and Spreadsheet ranger I see @Dancshares actually mentioned something I did not think about.

Kaap Agri will be competing against Builders Warehouse ey. Not a light foe by any means. In other words Massmart correct?