× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
(02-15-2017, 07:21 PM)Groovy Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:48 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I tweeted Keith McLachlan to ask about that PE ratio for you @Groovy but unfortunately he like that klark guy doesn't do the reply thing. So lets hope @SimonPB scrolls through this thread I am sure he will be able to assist.

@Spreadsheet Ranger they rarely respond,but it's all love, thank you. @SimonPB this thread is for you too, can you assist us ;-)

@Groovy there you go Smile

I think I am going to buy some as well
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(02-16-2017, 07:47 AM)SimonPB Wrote: page 23 of listing doc has the stats post new shares being issued (http://premierfishing.co.za/wp-content/u...ment-1.pdf)

HEPS at 19c so PE at 450c is just under 24x. Not cheap (if compared to OCE, Sea Harvest hasn't given details as yet) but they raising money to fund their abalone expansion and that should ramp up a fair chunk over next 4-5 years so high PE but all things equal high growth potential ..

@SimonPB thanks alot.

Are these listed already or coming soon?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

(02-16-2017, 09:34 AM)greglsh Wrote: Are these listed already or coming soon?

Coming soon - There is a nice podcast on it from Simon

https://justonelap.com/markets-jean-pierre-verster/

The more this climbs the more I wish I bought more!

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-16_9-56-39.jpg   

If only I had more like this....

Image(s)
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: Capture.PNG   

(02-16-2017, 10:16 AM)Agent47 Wrote: If only I had more like this....

0.41 !! 

you lucky bastid

(02-16-2017, 07:52 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 08:48 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I tweeted Keith McLachlan to ask about that PE ratio for you @Groovy but unfortunately he like that klark guy doesn't do the reply thing. So lets hope @SimonPB scrolls through this thread I am sure he will be able to assist.

@Spreadsheet Ranger they rarely respond,but it's
all love, thank you. @SimonPB this thread is for you too, can you assist us ;-)

@Spreadsheet Ranger I'm getting some too, I like the fish sector, not the government hurdles

(02-16-2017, 11:43 AM)Groovy Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 07:52 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:

@Spreadsheet Ranger I'm getting some too, I like the fish sector, not the government hurdles

I like suhsi :p so all good.

(02-16-2017, 11:59 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 11:43 AM)Groovy Wrote:
(02-16-2017, 07:52 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:

I like suhsi :p so all good.

@Spreadsheet Ranger I hear You lol

When are they planning on listing? Will EE give an IPO?

What do you guys think of Aspen Pharmacare [JSE:APN] as an investment??

I signed up for the newsletter on Afrifocus.co.za (mentioned by a member here, RayyaanS... I think he said he works there as an advisor or something)

They sent me an email yesterday, simply titled: "Investment idea: BUY ASPEN (JSE:APN)" with a short factsheet (attached). Today Aspen fell by 4.3%... 

Maybe just me being paranoid, but that's weird. Wonder how many of their customers followed their advice?

(02-16-2017, 04:13 PM)DieWerner Wrote: What do you guys think of Aspen Pharmacare [JSE:APN] as an investment??

I signed up for the newsletter on Afrifocus.co.za (mentioned by a member here, RayyaanS... I think he said he works there as an advisor or something)

They sent me an email yesterday, simply titled: "Investment idea: BUY ASPEN (JSE:APN)" with a short factsheet (attached). Today Aspen fell by 4.3%... 

Maybe just me being paranoid, but that's weird. Wonder how many of their customers followed their advice?

Aspen was low beginning of the year i think their advise is 2 months to late, but I would still but them at below 29000. December is when you should have bought imo.

Interesting Aspen is one of the stock picks for 2017 - https://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/T...s-for-2017

We’re giving you first dibs!
You might have heard about a company called Premier Food & Fishing Limited, which will be listing on the JSE on 2 March 2017.
For those of you who are keen on getting first dibs on investing in the company, they have offered EasyEquities the opportunity to participate in a Private Placement. This means you’ll be able to put in a request to be the first to buy the new shares before they are available on the market.
Need to knows:
• If all the requests from our users collectively amount to R1 million or more we’ll send this through to Premier Food & Fishing and they’ll allow us to execute those requests. If we don't make it to R1 million, we'll unfortunately all lose out and the amount you put forward will go back into your available funds.
• The placement price is set at R4.50 per share. To give you an idea, this would mean that if you put forward an offer of R450 and we make the R1 million requirement (holding thumbs team!) you'd potentially get 100 Premier Food & Fishing shares when they list.
• BUT Premier Food & Fishing has a limited amount of shares available for the private placement. This limit applies for all the offers they get over and above ours. So even though the price per share is set, the amount of shares you'll be able to get isn't. For example, they might come back to us and say that they are only able to issue half of the amount we’ve requested, which would mean that if you put forward R450 you’d only end up with R225 worth of shares and the difference would go back into your available funds. They'll be announcing the outcome in a SENS announcement on 24 February, which you'll be able to find here.
• Did we mention you pay no brokerage fees on this investment? Yep. How cool is that?

This offer is only available in your normal EasyEquities account (not TFSA) and closes at 5pm on Monday, 20 February 2017, so if you want first dibs - get in there! Let's get Team Easy over the R1 million mark...

Murray and Roberts skyrocketed today, does anyone know what's going on? should we expect a SENS from them soon?