Stock Watch Thread
(02-03-2017, 06:04 PM)Groovy Wrote: Hello world, I'm happy to be official on here finally , great site. Quick question : i'd like to get anybody's opinion on Premier Fishing 's upcoming listing, is it wise to hold both AEE the parent company and the new listing premier fishing. I personally would like to hold both.

Do you know how much they own in Premier Fishing?

My logic would be that if Premier Fishing does very good then you will get a better return being a direct shareholder of Premier fishing than a proxy shareholder in African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd

Same reason why I own Capitec and Curro directly instead of owning PSG.

That is just my take, would be interesting to hear what other's views are on this.

/Welcome to the Forum @Groovy

(02-02-2017, 01:07 PM)Bundu Wrote: I'm not sure why EE calls a share that has traded 33.5 million shares in 4 hours not liquid?
Did not even see your in here!

Hello

Yea I wonder how they work behind the scenes, do they buy shares upfront or something?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(02-04-2017, 12:59 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 01:07 PM)Bundu Wrote: I'm not sure why EE calls a share that has traded 33.5 million shares in 4 hours not liquid?

Hello

Yea I wonder how they work behind the scenes, do they buy shares upfront or something?

Hi Smile

yes, why would they treat this share differently? Why would they try and 'nanny' their customers, especially when it does not look like their reason is valid?

WEIRD!?

(02-04-2017, 12:04 PM)Bundu Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 12:59 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:

Hello

Hi Smile

yes, why would they treat this share differently? Why would they try and 'nanny' their customers, especially when it does not look like their reason is valid?

WEIRD!?

Maybe @jonobruton can shed some light on how this works?

(02-04-2017, 12:01 AM)Outlook Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 06:04 PM)Groovy Wrote: Hello world, I'm happy to be official on here finally , great site. Quick question : i'd like to get anybody's opinion on Premier Fishing 's upcoming listing, is it wise to hold both AEE the parent company and the new listing premier fishing. I personally would like to hold both.

Do you know how much they own in Premier Fishing?

My logic would be that if Premier Fishing does very good then you will get a better return being a direct shareholder of Premier fishing than a proxy shareholder in African Equity Empowerment Investments Ltd

Same reason why I own Capitec and Curro directly instead of owning PSG.

That is just my take, would be interesting to hear what other's views are on this.

/Welcome to the Forum @Groovy

Thanks @outlook. I may be wrong but I believe AEEI/Sekunjalo Group Company owns 100% of Premier Fishing. I couldn't agree with you more, direct exposure is key.

TAS and AXL opening blood red.

@Groovy that is a tough one AEEI did very good lately currently at almost 400 cents! However personally I would rather buy Premier Fishing directly

Finally at the zero mark.

Now let us hope I'll be rich by Friday Tongue

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-06_10-14-10.jpg   

Here we go boys! Hold tight.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-06_11-04-39.jpg   

(02-06-2017, 09:22 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: TAS and AXL opening blood red.

@Groovy that is a tough one AEEI did very good lately currently at almost 400 cents! However personally I would rather buy Premier Fishing directly

Thanks @SpreadsheetManager I appreciate your opinion .

(02-06-2017, 09:22 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: TAS and AXL opening blood red.

Thanks @SpreadsheetRanger I appreciate your opinion .

For ESOR shareholders, I've not seen it in company sens or anywhere. $JSEESR

Image(s)
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: ESOR SCOOP.jpg   

^ Interesting.

==
I am looking now at this Pembury Group Limited (PL Group) might be worth it?

I wonder if Rolfes will hit 600 cents this year?

Seems to be a bit of a barrier at 535 cents

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: tvc_3bb0dd55fc5eaa44312f6f7ef7f41d17.png   

I want more money! I want to buy each time it dips below 180 cents

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: tvc_eb9440688f2da3068d9cfaeb167d7ff8.png   

That is exactly my problem currently, I've invested everything I have with almost nothing in the green, so selling to buy more of something else is not an option at this point in time.

The waiting game, she is a bitch.