× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
Quote:You have reached the maximum amount that you can invest in this equity online. This limit is put in place to protect you from having too much exposure in equities that may be more difficult to sell (illiquid) in comparison to those that are easily traded (liquid). However should you want to invest further in this equity please contact our Trading Desk on +27 (0)87 940 6102 between 09:05am - 16:40pm Monday to Friday (business days) for assistance.

Come on!

How much did you buy?!

Call the desk though, they'll probably place the trade at no extra cost.

I'm not sure why EE calls a share that has traded 33.5 million shares in 4 hours not liquid?

(02-02-2017, 01:07 PM)Bundu Wrote: I'm not sure why EE calls a share that has traded 33.5 million shares in 4 hours not liquid?

Future liquidity? It has no track record and a lot of the buyers right now is looking to sell when it reaches a certain value. Sell to whom though? Others trying the same thing?

(02-02-2017, 10:40 AM)Outlook Wrote: Seems like #AXL is now working on EasyEquities, what price are you guys looking at?

I see it is currently 49 cents

Did you buy after posting this?

Just wondering, because I considered doing the same when I saw this post, but then I got busy with work, now its currently at 41 cents. I don't often get lucky like this...

(02-02-2017, 02:30 PM)DieWerner Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 10:40 AM)Outlook Wrote: Seems like #AXL is now working on EasyEquities, what price are you guys looking at?

I see it is currently 49 cents

Did you buy after posting this?

Just wondering, because I considered doing the same when I saw this post, but then I got busy with work, now its currently at 41 cents. I don't often get lucky like this...

I bought shortly after at 46 cents. But I see now EE has liquidity problems so I cannot buy more.

I get this error:
Quote:You have reached the maximum amount that you can invest in this equity online. This limit is put in place to protect you from having too much exposure in equities that may be more difficult to sell (illiquid) in comparison to those that are easily traded (liquid). However should you want to invest further in this equity please contact our Trading Desk on +27 (0)87 940 6102 between 09:05am - 16:40pm Monday to Friday (business days) for assistance.

I bought @ 49 cents and I want to buy a lot more now to get the average down.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-02_14-50-19.jpg   

I buy in batches to catch the price down and then EE pulled this limit.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Have you phoned them?

(02-02-2017, 03:21 PM)Hamster Wrote: Have you phoned them?

I do not like phoning people. I really don't. I have an immense fear of it.

Why can this not be sorted via live chat, this is a Fin-tech company after all.

Please let EE allow me to buy today whilst the price is still low. I am going to be a tad bit sad if I cannot.

Not easy getting that average cost down.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-03_9-33-57.jpg   

We are making small progress
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-03_13-42-49.jpg   

Slowly, come on baby
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-02-03_14-53-32.jpg   

Hello world, I'm happy to be official on here finally , great site. Quick question : i'd like to get anybody's opinion on Premier Fishing 's upcoming listing, is it wise to hold both AEE the parent company and the new listing premier fishing. I personally would like to hold both.

(02-03-2017, 02:54 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Slowly, come on baby

Nice.
Mine looks like this:

Shares FSRs
4519 .4013
Avg. Purchase Price
R 0.44

15m Delayed Share Price
R 0.45
Profit/(Loss) %
2.27%