They did: 12c
IQ Test

(01-18-2017, 08:11 PM)Hamster Wrote: They're all scht Sad

NFEMOM - nothing
DBXWD - $0.108...$0.1 after taxes
0.01006 usd

Is like 0.14 zar?

So I get 14 cents for a R24 share.

Someone is being nasty here. That's a dividend of what 1.4%?

It's late my math is probably off
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Emphatic infrastructure talk from Trump is great for our resources. Copper up. Platinum up 2%. Palladium up 4.8%. Brent up 2.5%. Gold up.

What is be okey if I buy Preftrx and DIVTRX?

I want to position my self for dividends (the two will make up 50% of my portfolio, that's the idea however...)

I want 50% dividend stocks/etfs

DbxWD getting killed! And DbxJP I do not even want to speak about anymore. What the hell.

I see quite alot of analyst's keep hinting at Consolidation infrastructure group (CIG).
Blush Blush Proud Feminist and Oh I forgot Mama's Boy

(01-26-2017, 07:48 AM)pratlou Wrote: I see quite alot of analyst's keep hinting at Consolidation infrastructure group (CIG).

I am tempted to buy them, been also hearing a lot of buzz around them, might catch a hype ride and get some profit.

I wish this was my Portfolio:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2017-01-27_9-17-48.jpg   

I am hoping for a Taste update soon, there has been a lot of activity around them as of late.

I see nando's is doing an IPO

Something I would really like is an ETF that tracks the Bitcoin price.

I am thinking of entering Kumba, did I miss the boat or is there still some 4 bagger juice left?

Aren't SA mining stocks risky to invest in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(02-01-2017, 02:51 PM)Solly Wrote: Aren't SA mining stocks risky to invest in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely.

Wish I took that risk December 18 2015 I reshuffled my portfolio made a choice between KIO and NFEMON. I bought NFEMON

I am up 16%

KIO is up nearly 590% I feel like kicking myself.

Read this:

Quote:The ordinary shares of African Phoenix (previously Abil) had surged to 54 cents in morning trade on the JSE on Wednesday following the resumption of trade under the new name, while the preference shares were changing hands at R36 per share. The ordinary shares have a net asset value of 36 cents according to results for the year ending September 2016, and were suspended in August 2014 at a price of 31 cents per share. 

The preference and ordinary shareholders of Abil at the time the shares were suspended in August 2014 have been converted to ordinary shareholders (JSE share code: AXL) and preference shareholders (JSE share code: AXLP) of African Phoenix at a ratio of 1:1, so there is no dilution.

What exactly does this mean?
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Seems like #AXL is now working on EasyEquities, what price are you guys looking at?

I see it is currently 49 cents