× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Stock Watch Thread
I stay clear of Nigeria these days.

(08-19-2016, 08:17 AM)rayyaanS Wrote: I stay clear of Nigeria these days.

True, I don't own anything on the NSE, but I do follow it, it's and interesting economy for me lots of opportunity if you have the right product from a business owner point of view.

@RayyaanS what is yoru feel on JSE CCO?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

I before brexit they were looking to expensive for my liking, lots of unit trust held them the fall in price must have knocked unit trust performance luckily we never held them in our house portfolios at that time. I was a buyer at R50 i think i did make that recommendation on CCO in this thread.

Sweet, I picked some up post Brexit, but I do not understand property well enough so I did it based on my own lets call it "gut feeling" I now just hope that feeling is correct in the coming 12 months as I never intended to buy CCO for a long hold.

we in the same boat on this one. I will keep you posted if i get any negative news on CCO

Thanks man! Nice to have someone a bit more knowledgeable here too Smile

Thoughts on Datacentrix Holdings Limited ?

I got me some adat IT about a year go and its been up and down waiting to see what happens after 13.00. DTC i see broke through the 5.30 price range which i thought would be its peak. its hard to tell with these small stocks they worth a punt for the long term. I mean no one saw ascendis being where it is and im glad i took a punt on that one @ 14.30-14.50.

DRD got "klapped" this morning, wiping out all my gains. Yet i cannot see why this happened.

DRD trading statement came out.http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mny_sens/drdgold-limited-trading-statement-for-the-year-ended-30-june-2016/

I dont understand gold buyers, just make 15% and sell the share, be happy don't keep chasing this gold fever nonsens. There is a huge difference in buying physical gold and a gold share, you dnt buy gold shares as a long term investment. Atleast thats my 2cents.

(08-22-2016, 11:52 AM)rayyaanS Wrote: DRD trading statement came out.http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mny_sens/drdgold-limited-trading-statement-for-the-year-ended-30-june-2016/

I dont understand gold buyers, just make 15% and sell the share, be happy don't keep chasing this gold fever nonsens. There is a huge difference in buying physical gold and a gold share, you dnt buy gold shares as a long term investment. Atleast thats my 2cents.

I seem to do this each time, telling myself, maybe it'll go up to 18% maybe 20% then I'll sell, but alas, no joy for me. Guess i will have to buy more to get the average price down, hopefully there will be some joy in the future

In this gold share buzz if im 15% up, i smile and sell wait for the next opportunity. Don't give into greed my friend.

Well, Taste Holdings Limited just took a knock out of hell. shiaat!

Thank god for JSE:KAP keeping me afloat

Someone woke up happy today

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2016-08-23_12-38-23.jpg   

Very nice article on Taste Holdings!

http://view.ceros.com/moneyweb/the-inves...-2016/p/14

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 1-852-238.png   
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2-855-443.png