Software/Website for Portfolio overview
Yay

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Wow google even gives you a graph!! I love graphs!
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2016-06-13_12-28-56.jpg   
Buy altcoins with bitcoins here Changelly

Also the Portfolio related news! WOW.

Life changed forever.

I am just loving this Google finance portfolio with the easyequities.co.za export...

I have uploaded all 4 accounts I have signing rights over. It's amazing having everything at a glance and it's up to date in monetary terms.

Puts things into perspective the graphs. I love graphs and having my portfolio now visible as a graph I can see and analyze a lot better.

(06-13-2016, 09:02 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I am just loving this Google finance portfolio with the easyequities.co.za export...

I have uploaded all 4 accounts I have signing rights over. It's amazing having everything at a glance and it's up to date in monetary terms.

Puts things into perspective the graphs. I love graphs and having my portfolio now visible as a graph I can see and analyze a lot better.
How did you get past your import errors?
My column names are correct but I can't get it to import without errors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(06-13-2016, 09:16 PM)ianvn Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:02 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I am just loving this Google finance portfolio with the easyequities.co.za export...

How did you get past your import errors?
My column names are correct but I can't get it to import without errors.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
What errors are you getting currently?

I went into easyequities.co.za then reports in the menu then I clicked on Google finance it have a csv which I then imported into Google finance, it asked me to review my import and then I changed the Google finance columns to match that of my csv.

After that it worked like a charm and I went and deleted all the unnecessary transactions.

(06-13-2016, 09:34 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: What errors are you getting currently?

I went into easyequities.co.za then reports in the menu then I clicked on Google finance it have a csv which I then imported into Google finance, it asked me to review my import and then I changed the Google finance columns to match that of my csv.

After that it worked like a charm and I went and deleted all the unnecessary transactions.

When it imports it just says there were import errors but it does not actually say which specific line it has issues with. 
From the bit I have looked I can see some of the transactions not being picked up are normal sale transactions.

(06-13-2016, 10:48 PM)ianvn Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 09:34 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: What errors are you getting currently?

When it imports it just says there were import errors but it does not actually say which specific line it has issues with. 
From the bit I have looked I can see some of the transactions not being picked up are normal sale transactions.

They let you preview it before you import it, perhaps just delete those transactions before you import?

I also had errors, had to delete Lonmin since i owned shares before the rights issue, not sure how to fix this that lonmin is included in the portfolio.