Software/Website for Portfolio overview
Do you guys use any website or Software that you can enter the stock you own and then just get a overview of all of them ie up or down.

Something like the sharenet app, but online. I would like to just have a chrome tab open that I can view every now and again, since I don't want to keep my EasyEquities account open at work.
Buy altcoins with bitcoins here Changelly

(06-13-2016, 11:03 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Do you guys use any website or Software that you can enter the stock you own and then just get a overview of all of them ie up or down.

Something like the sharenet app, but online. I would like to just have a chrome tab open that I can view every now and again, since I don't want to keep my EasyEquities account open at work.

Just saw that on google finance you can create your own portfolio, its being updated automatically. Not sure if this will work for you?

Image(s)
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2016-06-13 11_40_02-Google Finance_ Track your portfolio & the market for free.png   

How did I miss this! PERFECT

I use Google Finance as well. EasyEquities has an export function that can export your holdings to a csv which you can import into Google Finance. It wasn't perfect last time I checked but it is a start.

Did not know about that. I am going to give that a go quickly.

(06-13-2016, 11:49 AM)Hamster Wrote: I use Google Finance as well. EasyEquities has an export function that can export your holdings to a csv which you can import into Google Finance. It wasn't perfect last time I checked but it is a start.

Where is the export function? I do not see it...even looked in the FAQ...

The Easy Equities export needs some work.
It doesn't export all the costs you had buying/selling a share (only the broker costs gets exported)

There is also issue with when a company has a rights issue (ie lonmin)
I always have to manually fix a bunch of stuff when importing.

In the menu go to reports - there is an excel export which always freezes up your excel and the google finance export.

The date range doesn't matter when you do an export. It always exports everything. (unless they fixed that)

Thanks. Only once i clicked on transaction history, then export option showed.

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

The freezing is fixed, but yes it exports all of it despite the date range specified

Just imported mine, no errors,everything working like it should

(06-13-2016, 12:17 PM)padjakkels Wrote: Just imported mine, no errors,everything working like it should

I get this:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2016-06-13_12-18-13.jpg   

Did you change the headings when you imported?
The cost price and commission colum were wrong

(06-13-2016, 12:18 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 12:17 PM)padjakkels Wrote: Just imported mine, no errors,everything working like it should

I get this:

These were wrong
Purchase price -> shares
Other -> price
Other - Commission

Image(s)
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2016-06-13 12_21_26-Import Portfolio (Preview) - Google Finance.png   

Perfect! All Fixed!