× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Shares - Cheap Ones To Invest
Hi, good day can you guys please share and threads or any cheap shares that you guys think will increase during the future or predict and increase very cheap ones / that can be purchased from easy equities

I don’t know how everybody else feels, but I’d personally look for shares with good value and the potential to grow quite well. Whether they’re cheap or not shouldn’t make a difference because you can buy a super cheap share, but it could be absolutely useless.

I’d favor expensive shares with greater growth. Especially on easy equities with their fractional share rights.

(06-08-2018, 04:21 PM)SlimArchi Wrote: I don’t know how everybody else feels, but I’d personally look for shares with good value and the potential to grow quite well. Whether they’re cheap or not shouldn’t make a difference because you can buy a super cheap share, but it could be absolutely useless.

I’d favor expensive shares with greater growth. Especially on easy equities with their fractional share rights.

I've had my eye on Old Mutual, and I bought a fair amount last week. The 1 year chart shown below looks quite promising for long term growth and the current price is right on the support line so it might be good for trading too:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: Capture.JPG