× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Satrix 40 exposure?
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companies...the-index/

Too damn much, I wonder what the weighing of Naspers is in the CTOP50?

Does anyone know on what grounds these weighing are decided since I feel logically there should have been a cap?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(10-14-2016, 02:51 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Too damn much, I wonder what the weighing of Naspers is in the CTOP50?

Does anyone know on what grounds these weighing are decided since I feel logically there should have been a cap?

CTOP50 is capped at 10%

Should look at STXIND... 32%. At 36% we won't be able to use it in our TFSA's anymore

(10-14-2016, 03:53 PM)Hamster Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 02:51 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Too damn much, I wonder what the weighing of Naspers is in the CTOP50?

CTOP50 is capped at 10%

Should look at STXIND... 32%. At 36% we won't be able to use it in our TFSA's anymore

What happens to people who have existing TFSA's with IND assuming it goes to 36% or do you think they will introduce caps before that point?

(10-14-2016, 09:12 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 03:53 PM)Hamster Wrote:

CTOP50 is capped at 10%

What happens to people who have existing TFSA's with IND assuming it goes to 36% or do you think they will introduce caps before that point?
No idea. Doubt they'll introduce caps, newfunds already has an ETF catering for that.

My guess - forced to sell. I've got a good mind and sell my stxind as soon as it turns green again.

Sent from my LG-V490 using Tapatalk

Would be a damn shame if it comes to that, STXIND is quite nice (the underlying companies).

Although the other ETFs (CTOP50/CSEW40, that momentum one, DIVTRX and this new S&P500) seems more appealing to me now going forward the next 10 years compared to the STXIND's next 10 years?