× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Reits...
(09-28-2016, 08:32 AM)DieWerner Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 08:18 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: I will be buying Hammerson Today

thinking they reached bottom at R103.02 after a month long downward trend? I hope your right

You are right, meh maybe I will rather wait a little bit although I buy little little monthly since this is for my retirement thus entry to market now doesn't matter to me 30 years from now ( Assuming it's a quality company that will be around 30 years from now )
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(09-28-2016, 08:41 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: You are right, meh maybe I will rather wait a little bit although I buy little little monthly since this is for my retirement thus entry to market now doesn't matter to me 30 years from now ( Assuming it's a quality company that will be around 30 years from now )

Lol, shows how much I know... 

They gained 1.52% since I posted, sitting @ R104.59 right now  Tongue

To those still interested in Liberty's new REIT which will list in December, according to this article: http://www.iol.co.za/business/personal-f...it-2072237 , Liberty clients, regardless of whether they are currently exposed to the Liberty Property Portfolio or not, are being offered an opportunity to invest up to R1 billion in the Reit on a first-come-first-served basis ahead of the listing, also at a five-percent discount to the listing price.

Suppose they'll make it into all the property indexes by January.

(09-28-2016, 02:21 PM)DieWerner Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 08:41 AM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: You are right, meh maybe I will rather wait a little bit although I buy little little monthly since this is for my retirement thus entry to market now doesn't matter to me 30 years from now ( Assuming it's a quality company that will be around 30 years from now )

Lol, shows how much I know... 

They gained 1.52% since I posted, sitting @ R104.59 right now  Tongue

Next time, don't listen to me... it's gained some more today, sitting at R105.97 right now... 2.87% gained in two days  Blush