Post Brexit, cheap buys
Ok, so with the Brexit going on and almost all stocks free falling (except gold) what would be a cheap buy? I see TAS took a massive fall, also STXIND

I am buying TAS like wild. @Mrbean what do you think?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Correction I got fcked over by EasyEquities

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2016-06-24_9-32-59.jpg   

I bought a R500 basket with easy equities yesterday, EVERYTHING went red this morning, except Newgold that went up with 10%. Some falling with 18%...

Perhaps I should buy more into this basket, seeing as how EVERYTHING is at a massive discount now...

Image(s)
JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: basket2.png   

Today is the day to buy buy buy buy.

When there is blood in the streets

The Dbx's looks very good at the moment?

Is there only one type of basket with EE? I'm also looking at the Dbx's, luckily it is payday today, gonna buy out max today.

@ Spreadsheet ranger

Yeah, had a couple hundred bucks in my EE account and thought I would buy a few TAS - but by the time I got there the spread had widened BTW - right now (through my absa account) the spread is 227 - 250 - so pretty big. Certainly not EE's problem

TASTE TAS
5 800
11 500
22 822
2 000
46 000
9 882
8 686
30 000
21 561
23 652

looks sh$t but you might be able to work it out 5800 bid @ 227 ect.

Anyway - piced up a few Capco's - but really, very little. Had a few thousand sitting in my ABSA account and have placed a limit order for Stenprop - hopefully get it at my price, but things look like they may be reversing slightly.

Have a very small FX account that I am just playing with so made a sew $'s this morning. Trying my hardest not to give it all back At the moment.

NICE!!

I bought the TAS and then the rest I just bought more DBx's

So I am done for the day. It was a good morning I must say. Thank you #Brexit

What does the future of JSE:CCO looks like? Capco looks like it's been falling for a while now.

Made the mistake of depositing via EFT instead of cc. Still waiting for ee to reflect

Money reflected as I typed the above.

Put some into TAS, DBx, a bundle and change into Adcock Ingram (don't ask why).

(06-24-2016, 11:07 AM)AstroTurf Wrote: Made the mistake of depositing via EFT instead of cc. Still waiting for ee to reflect

Served by a Droid

I just did the same via EFT, but mine showed in EE after 3 minutes... Just as long as you choose the right bank's account, it shows up quick

BTW - listened to that podcast - it's around a year old. He liked Master Drilling (down 4%) and Santova (up 18%) over the year and did not like Rhodes - up 16%. He comes out with a few good points - not enough to make me sell, but probably won't add to my holdings. BTW - I am up 32% on it.

@MrBean Nice!.

Right now I picked up some CAPCO. Since it looks like the share hit the hardest by this volatile times, taking a gamble on this one. #Specials Tongue

Just looked at AEG (Aveng), they also took quite a knock today, maybe throw some spare change in its direction