× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Pembury Lifestyle Group (PEM)
I think I might even buy a little more soon!!!!

(12-01-2017, 06:38 PM)SB45 Wrote: I'm collecting this one as well ?, I would say patience on this one.....give it time, even expecting some further dips as impatient guys sell in desperation to get out, those that bought at a 100c and other impatient ones. Curro never shot out the lights from the onset, Finbond took its own sweet time, Capitec the same, this one will be no different. Well others went bust as well, but this is part of this game.

I really hope this stock moves in 2018, so far I am still positive.
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Agreed

I'm with you fellas, if not, we are moving into those Retirement villages they own.

Haha good call

Hello, are we moving up now??? Let's go $PEM

Looks like none of you bastards checked the share price today...

All those who got in, must be smiling to the bank Smile

I am not going to the bank yet. I like this company, hopefully, this is just the beginning.

This stock can really start to move now... hehe

When is the next set of results due?

When is PEM suppose to send out their next announcement?

Not a good day for Pembury Lifestyle Group Ltd, what is going on?

(04-17-2018, 02:21 PM)Noobly Wrote: Not a good day for Pembury Lifestyle Group Ltd, what is going on?

Results were meant to be out today before the Sens about some accounting treatment in their financials. With accounting topics these days after Steinhoff, investors are very cautious. My take on the matter, until it’s cleared I would not panic.

(04-18-2018, 07:58 PM)SB45 Wrote: Results were meant to be out today before the Sens about some accounting treatment in their financials. With accounting topics these days after Steinhoff, investors are very cautious. My take on the matter, until it’s cleared I would not panic.

By PEM’s projections they said they wouldn’t be profit making until a great part of 2019 as far as I can recall. So until they say otherwise I went into this fully aware, so with results no big expectations since we are still in 2018

Knowing there's still a year of not so good results, I wonder if I shouldn't scoop up some more shares.

Is there any reason for them not to be profitable by 2019?