× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Orion Minerals
Anyone know much about these guys, its a newish secondary listing (AUS) planning on opening up mining operations in Prieska in early 2018, mining zinc and copper which both have very good and profitable outlooks into the future from a commodity point of view.

Any thoughts?

I tried to buy some shares but failed a few weeks ago, it was trading at 0.30cents per share. I kept on being made to place buy instructions & i could only get 13.86cents worth. It was hassle. I cancelled all the buy instructions i had placed after some time. Share is trading at 0.95cents today.

Yeah I see. And prospects are looking better and better. Ive taken a big risk and invested in them today. This is going to be a very LT investment and my only one in the resource sector as mining will only begin in 2 to 3 years but I have faith in these big AUS mining and exploration companies. I am working with one now in Moz and they know what they doing and are progressing very fast. Expecting a very bumpy ride, but il hold out.

I really wanted to buy in @ 30c and for some silly reason I held off and watched it rising... regret that now.

I'm very salty, i love the company's prospects too. I'm just mad man. Does it still make you place a buy instruction when trying to get some?

Nope, mine went through straight away @ 96c but had to buy in tranches of R56 so it took awhile

Orion already up 17% today.

Check it out @YoungInvestor https://platinumwealth.co.za/insights/in...-minerals/

Awesome article, thanks Outlook. Im really annoyed that I didn't get in @ 30c becuase I was watching it quite closely and zinc and copper are two of the few great commodities to be in. But at least I got in now and super excited to see what these guys will do.

38% up today already. Dam maybe I should buy up some more

Can anyone explain to me why this share is trading at 3 Aussie cents in Australia , yet here in SA it's waay up R1+.
Am i missing something, can anyone enlighten me, I'm lost.

(11-06-2017, 12:34 PM)YoungInvestor Wrote: 38% up today already. Dam maybe I should buy up some more

Shooting up again today. Well done! Maybe you should change your name to ASTUTE INVESTOR!!  LOL

Hahah, thanks. I bought up again today. Just wish I put in more from the beginning. Anticipating a bumpy ride though in the future but with this one I will stick it out.

(11-07-2017, 03:55 PM)Groovy Wrote: Can anyone explain to me why this share is trading at 3 Aussie cents in Australia , yet here in SA it's waay up R1+.
Am i missing something, can anyone enlighten me, I'm lost.

Had the same thought...

@YoungInvestor some more digging needs to be done. I'm still outside, looking in. The way it's moving is beautiful, I'm just trying to figure out what's happening with the AUS X ZAR prices.