Three new ETFs one the way and will be here by end of July:

SATRIX MSCI Emerging Markets
SATRIX MSCI World Feeder
SATRIX S&P500 Feeder

So to me it looks like SATRIX is firing shots at:

Sygnia's DBXWD vs MSCI World Feeder
Cloud Atlas' AMIB50 vs MSCI Emerging Markets
CoreShare's S&P500 vs S&P500

We can only hope they'll come in with lower costs than the existing ETFs. And now we just need to wait for ABSA to release their Value and Low Volatility ETFs (or even competitors to these?)

The Emerging Markets one is the interesting one for me and it looks like it might be using this fund underneath: https://www.ishares.com/uk/individual/en...-ucits-etf

That means exposure the Tencent, Alibaba and Samsung Smile

Yup the EM one would the best bet if I had to choose between them all

Went for the EM IPO in my TFSA. Looked at the World one's fact sheet and I reckon I'll switch my DBXWD to it (or at least start buying it instead of DBXWD) when the time is right.

My take on the new Satrix International ETF's (and the new Easy Equities US offering)
What To Do About The New?
www.stealthywealth.co.za - My 15 year journey to early retirement
www.notfinancialadvice.co.za - Personal finance blog post, tool, and resource aggregator

(07-10-2017, 09:11 AM)Stealthy Wrote: My take on the new Satrix International ETF's (and the new Easy Equities US offering)
What To Do About The New?

SimonPB reckons the cost of transferring your DBXWD to the new SATRIX ETF might end up taking you 4-8 years to make up if the spread and other factors don't fall in your favour.

Either way, disappointed in Sygnia. If they carry on the way they do those Itrix/DBX products will soon only be used by people on their platform. Maybe she still doesn't like ETFs and are slowly trying to kill them in favour of those index tracking unit trusts :p

/tinfoil hat