× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Monitor cryptocurrency prices and market capitalization
Hi everyone ! I wanted to let you know about a new cryptocurrency prices and market capitalization tracker I just developed: coinsranks.com

Here are the website's current features:
  • Streamlined and responsive interface including price chart thumbnails of the last 7 days
  • 1200+ cryptocurrencies monitored live on 27 exchanges by our own scripts
  • Historical prices and volume information since December 2012 (smallest granularity of 5 minutes)
  • Several reports are available: currency rankings by market cap and volume, biggest percentage gainers/losers, coins added recently, exchanges ranking by last 24 hours volume
  • Fast search engine

Upcoming features include:
  • Reports (in particular to help you identify arbitraging opportunities)
  • New cryptocurrencies are added each day
  • Price and volume from new exchanges
  • Extra analysis and information for each currency (geographic area where volumes are higher, etc.)
  • Making fiat conversion to Rand, Euro, British Pound or Japanese Yen available
  • Enable users to set alerts that would be triggered when prices or volume levels are hit for a currency or for the whole crypto market
I will announce new features here as they are released.

It would be very helpful to receive feedback from the Platinum Wealth community. Please reply to this thread to give me recommendations on improvements I can bring.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

You can also check the Cryptocurrency prices and the latest news on Crypto News Trends. Smile

Personally I ofter read news from ICO Pulse exerts at https://icopulse.com to be aware of the real condition on the market. I'm interested in investing in ICOs and that's the only way to reduce the risks. They always give useful reviews on the most promising ICOs.

All Cryptocurrency Prices Live in ZAR South Africa

We bring you all the latest live cryptocurrency price charts and real-time prices in ZAR (South African Rand). Get access to all cryptocurrencies rankings, market cap, charts, prices, total supply and real-time market data. We have all the most recent market data available on cryptocurrency exchanges and live cryptocurrency trades at your fingertips.

Click here to visit - http://cryptocurrencyprices.stockmaster....th-africa/