× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Long 4 Life
I hope this continues!

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2018-01-10_10-35-54.jpg   
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

It will definitely continue Ranger, load up on the dips, sit back and enjoy the show. One day when its a market darling....rewards shall be ripped. I'm in as well

Tongue 
(01-12-2018, 04:26 PM)SB45 Wrote: It will definitely continue Ranger, load up on the dips, sit back and enjoy the show. One day when its a market darling....rewards shall be ripped. I'm in as well

I just bought a few Long4Life at R5.07 on Wednesday, after my wife came home with some new Sorbet products and was totally raving about them. I've been thinking about buying L4L again for a while now , and coupled with the recent upswing in its share prices, I'm finally convinced that it will do really well this year...   :-)

I hope Long 4 Life reads your post @SaurusDNA your wife deserves a lucky packet.

The price is moving up.

Steady movement, I'll take it.

This was one is just inching up nicely and slowly affording us the chance to load up.

Smile 
(01-25-2018, 06:25 PM)SB45 Wrote: This was one is just inching up nicely and slowly affording us the chance to load up.

Yip. It's now my second biggest holding after Dis-Chem. :-)

Loving it!!!

It's up so I am happy! 

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2018-02-01_12-12-21.jpg   

I really hope we can see R8 this year, it would be fantastic.

That would be great Big Grin
IQ Test

Going to buy todaySad

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The more I read about this company the more I am liking it.

Some really good diversification opportunities here.

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: Capture.JPG   

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!!!

L4L just gave us free money, I love dividends.

Very nice article with Brain Joffe and long 4 life -> http://moneyweb-2.instantmagazine.com/in...long4life/

Quote:There are many investors who wish they had taken a punt on Brian Joffe’s Bidvest Group when it listed on the JSE in 1990.

But, given a second chance, there don’t seem to be that many lining up to take a do so on his new company, Long4Life, which listed in April 2017 at R5 and has gone nowhere, trading currently at R5.75.

Long4Life has announced a proposed R3.9 billion investment in clothing and footwear company Rage, adding to a slew of acquisitions in the leisure and lifestyle sector since its listing, prior to which it raised R2 billion.

Some investors and analysts still view Long4Life as speculative and are waiting for Joffe to prove he can replicate the success of Bidvest. This is a tall order. Things are not the same as in the early days of Bidvest, which was started in 1988, and Joffe is not trying to mimic it.