× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Last seen movie and rating
I, Tonya 2017
7.5/10

One of the more dark comedy biography movies you'll watch. There's funny moments, but overall the whole story is a tragedy of note.

Margot Robbie played this role incredibly well with immense character building early on.
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

The killing of a sacred deer 2017
0/10
Unrelatable characters, abrupt conversations, and scenes that are incomprehensible. Still have no idea what I have just seen.
Collin Farrel and Nicole Kidman doesn't make it better.

Gringo (2018)
8/10

This was just a great movie. Action, drama, comedy and none of it overdone.
IQ Test

Tomb Raider (2018)
7/10

I'm alone in my thinking it seems, but I reckon it was better than Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider movies.
IQ Test

Annihilation 2018
5/10

Cosmic Sci-Fi, not really my thing, but the movie was alright. It felt like a Jurassic Park movie playing off in some alternate universe. Big fan of Natalie Portman probably the only reason I marked this movie above 1/10, the ending was too open-ended for me and the origin story was none existent, just felt like this movie would have been better layed out if they made it a series instead, like Tera Nova.

If I must some this movie up in one sentence it would be: "Trippy shiaat"
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Lady Bird
6/10

A bit awkward at times, but it's a good film about growing up.

Train to Busan and I loved it. Really tense, a "bad guy" you can really hate and avoided the worst of zombie tropes with a good ending. Would recommend it to anyone. 9/10

Darkest Hour - truely excellent display from Gary Oldman, stunning in fact. Very powerful messages of desperation coupled with fear of pending doom. Thoroughly enjoyed all of it.
9/10