× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Last seen movie and rating
As described in the title...

What is the last movie you saw and what rating would you give it?
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)
8/10

Really enjoyed it. The humour was great and just "stupid" enough for it not to be too childish. The children also didn't get that much screentime which probably helped a lot Smile
IQ Test

Wonder (2017)
7/10

The unusual pairing of Owen Wilson and Julia Roberts exceeded my expectation. There are points when you will reach out for some tissues but they're peppered with enough laughs along the way to make it well-balanced, extremely relevant and combined with a strong message

Mother! (2017)
3/10

Wasted two hours of my life. Started off as something that could be good, then it turned completely bonkers. Too many unanswered questions, beyond the realm of believability. Too many times I asked WTF during this movie. Even with a star studded cast it fell apart.

Bright (2017)

4/10

Sooo much potential Sad

Blade of the Immortal (2017)
8/10

This whole movie was in Japanese and I can barely speak English. It was 3 hours of stunning visuals and a properly structured storyline, basically, Manji, a samurai cursed with immortality is asked by a young woman, Rin, to avenge the death of her father at the hands of the renegade ronin group, the Itto-ryu. Rin eerily resembles Machi, the disturbed figure whom Manji had witnessed being brutally butchered 50 years before.

I want them to release a follow-up movie exploring the origins of Yaobikuni and how the bloodworms were discovered.
Join the official JSE Discord Channel