× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Hello.
Good day,

New here after doing some reading on some of the threads.

I am from Centurion, working in the manufacturing industry, 29 years old.

I have developed a passion for investing over the last year or so and I'm involving myself more and more each day. I preach TFSA at the moment to anyone I talk to and have a few friends and family members who I talk shares with.

A bit about my financials: 
- I have an RA which I put money into on a monthly basis as well as a lump sum in January of each year.
- I opened a TFSA with EE and have been depositing into that for about a year now, I aim to fill that up for the current financial year.
- I also bought some Dischem shares in December last year and my return is currently sitting at about 40%.

I am interested in buying more shares with the main aim more at buying and holding for the long term than short-term buying and selling. The plan at the moment is to buy in another company during December or January so I am busy with some research on that.

Hoping to gain some value and hopefully also add a little.

Hello Mr Tourist, welcome to the forum!
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Sounds like you already on the right track, keep up the good work.

@tourist, awesome news, welcome

Hello, I am also new here Smile

Welcome to the forum @The Local Tourist
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(11-21-2017, 10:25 AM)IAmMaboyi Wrote: Hello, I am also new here Smile

Get your own thread g'dammit.

PS, Welcome 2 you too.

Lol, dont wanna fill the forum with hello...

(11-21-2017, 02:03 PM)IAmMaboyi Wrote: Lol, dont wanna fill the forum with hello...

It's a requirement https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Forum-Introductions go all out!