× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Discuss first meeting Date and Agenda
Hahaha @marco79. And claim entertainment expenses. Where can i submit my claim?

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Sunday at 3 is good for me!

Sunday at 3 is cool with me also. Also need to install Skype. Might end up using Skype on phone.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Let me know if you need help with skype,its actually really easy

Skype group calls drops quite alot due to coverage issues especially where participants use disparate networks (DSL, 3G [CellC, Voda], etc), i would suggest voice calls over video calls. My study group had bad enough experience with group voice calls (unfortunately SA network is not that great).

(06-09-2016, 09:13 AM)sonxmula Wrote: Skype group calls drops quite alot due to coverage issues especially where participants use disparate networks (DSL, 3G [CellC, Voda], etc), i would suggest voice calls over video calls. My study group had bad enough experience with group voice calls (unfortunately SA network is not that great).

Im happy with just voice call... then you don't have to see my ugly mug! Wink

Google Hangouts easy and good alternative to skype.

Dont know it,but will get it.

Google Hangouts is quite good I must agree.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Haven't used either, so can't really say :p

Seems like its online, nothing to download.

(06-09-2016, 09:53 AM)padjakkels Wrote: Seems like its online, nothing to download.

That is pretty neat, I'd prefer google hangouts over skype then.

(06-09-2016, 09:53 AM)padjakkels Wrote: Seems like its online, nothing to download.

Correction, it downloaded a plugin for Firefox when I tried it last night, so its a really small download.

Oh, and then we must have everyones' gmail address to add you to the hangouts meeting, as it works on the gmail email address. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That appears to be correct. I used google chrome, didn't notice any additional download.

Hangouts is semi part of the chrome eco system -> Google is Life Google is Love
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz