× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Poll: How much can you afford to pay per month?
R250
61.54%
R500
30.77%
R700
0%
R1000
7.69%
* You voted for this item.
This poll is closed.Show Results

Discuss Monthly Payment Minimum
Use this thread to discuss the monthly payment and reasoning should changed be made.

After an agreement is this thread has been reached then the official club rules (http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/sh....php?tid=4) will be updated.
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Increase to R500 : Reason : Wanting to use Nedbank Just Invest account, which offers great interest rates, but has a minimum deposit requirement of R500

As mentioned in another thread, we can bypass this by opening another bank account with Standardbank, but that just seems a bit extreme.

(06-03-2016, 12:23 PM)Purply Wrote: Increase to R500 : Reason : Wanting to use Nedbank Just Invest account, which offers great interest rates, but has a minimum deposit requirement of R500

As mentioned in another thread, we can bypass this by opening another bank account with Standardbank, but that just seems a bit extreme.

Other bank account also at Nedbank Big Grin  not Standard Bank Wink

@Purbly, both club account and Just invest are Nedbank accounts so we should be able to transfer internally between them.

If we are set on Nedbank then I can go into their branch tomorrow morning and find out for us.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

Ah ok, that's good to know. I'm just concerned about the account fees, as well as transfer fees.

From what I read there shouldn't be any, but by now we all know that what is written on the internet doesn't always apply to real world applications.

(06-03-2016, 03:19 PM)Purply Wrote: Ah ok, that's good to know. I'm just concerned about the account fees, as well as transfer fees.

From what I read there shouldn't be any, but by now we all know that what is written on the internet doesn't always apply to real world applications.

If all goes well then I will go to Tygervally mall tomorrow and see what the banks say then I will update us on how the fees work and if they charge for internal transfers.

You are the man!

Or the lady, we will never know.

I vote for R250. It is easier for me to put aside R250 per month that R500. At a later stage we can look at increasing our minimum contributions.

(06-07-2016, 03:12 PM)marco79 Wrote: I vote for R250. It is easier for me to put aside R250 per month that R500. At a later stage we can look at increasing our minimum contributions.

R250 will stay for the foreseeable future, this will be added to the Agenda for the meeting just in case.

My understanding is the minimum became an issue due to Nedbank, however with Nedbank absolutely not bothered to answer mails I doubt we will end up with them, if all goes well I should find a time where I can slip into tygervalley and go to all the banks personally and see who can accommodate us. However this entire discussion will be handled here ->  http://www.platinumwealth.co.za/forum/sh...d=1&page=3
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Count my vote also towards 250.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk