× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Desktop Notifications
We are busy updating some scripts from a previous test environment and applying it here. 

This will enable Platinum Wealth to send you notifications similar to what web.whatsapp.com and push pullet does.

Please use this thread to discuss any issues or suggestions regarding the new modification.

At this moment there are 4 triggers:

- You are quoted
- Someone replied in your topic
- You are tagged (trough @Yourname)
- You received a PM

This will happen:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 1.png   

Then you must please accept to receive messages ( press green ):

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 2.png   

Then if all goes as plan like it did in the local environment, this should happen:

JSE Finance Forum Attachment - Filename: 3.png   
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

Any way to change it once you have selected an option?

*edit*

Nevermind, I see there is a red circle with exclamation mark in it bottom right of the screen to re-select options.

Nice!

This is quite a radical change in forum behavior so will need to monitor how everyone feels, I personally like it. This is one of the major reasons why I prefer Tapatalk due to the notification factor.
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

I like it. I have never seen this before so this really caught my attention when @Purply replied to my introduction thread I was surfing YouTube.com and all of a sudden a little pop up in the corner appeared! Very sleek.
If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

I am glad that you guys find this helpful, it was a bit of a risk mainly because no other forum does this, but I believe it will become standard in the future I was just lucky to so happen to know the guy that made it so he assisted.
Tips