× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Blood type diet
So this is going to be interesting, I read long ago that one should try and eat according to one's blood type (Felt pretty gimmicky then and still does now), but it's almost 2018 and I need a new years resolution so starting from today I am now apparently a vegetarian according to my Type A blood group. As a meat lover, this is going to be a challenge of note.

I guess this thread will be me documenting what life is like as a meat-loving vegetarian.

I have a few questions:
#1 Do any of you eat according to your blood type or have you followed the blood type diet?
#2 Any other meat lovers here?
#3 What Blood Type are you?

Some info on the various blood groups:
Type O blood: A high-protein diet heavy on lean meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables, and light on grains, beans, and dairy.

Type A blood: A meat-free diet based on fruits and vegetables, beans and legumes, and whole grains -- ideally, organic and fresh.

Type B blood: Avoid corn, wheat, buckwheat, lentils, tomatoes, peanuts, and sesame seeds. Chicken is also problematic. Instead focus on eating green vegetables, eggs, certain meats, and low-fat dairy.

Type AB blood: Foods to focus on include tofu, seafood, dairy, and green vegetables. People with type AB blood tend to have low stomach acid. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and smoked or cured meats.
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

First vegetarian food, actually not bad at all.

No meat, can you imagine that. A meatless wrap.[Image: 7f2a76992d9f8d0133ecaa3625104a94.jpg][Image: d9203285391dd7f587218651628ad932.jpg]

I don't understand. What do you mean "no meat"?
IQ Test

(12-27-2017, 06:15 AM)Bandit Wrote: I don't understand. What do you mean "no meat"?

I never imagined I would ever eat a wrap without meat inside.