× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Best Exchanges To Trade Crypto ?
Hey Platinum Family, it's been a while since I posted anything. I've buying and HODLing for the past 4 months and I have been looking into trading on exchanges (particularly swing trading).

What's your take on the different exchanges, which do you think is BEST for a South African citizen to use ? (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitstamp, Coinbase...etc)

I've only used Bitfinex for trading, probably because I do not need to get verified to use it (but can only enter via Cryptocurrencies). That and they have a decent API
IQ Test

I've tried to open an account at Bitfinex but it appears registrations are closed. Any tips please?

Bittrex is quite a decent exchange. You just can’t purchase with Zar. So you have to buy bitcoin or ethereum and transfer it to your bittrex account. It offers a lot of altcoins as well

(12-18-2017, 06:43 PM)SlimArchi Wrote: Bittrex is quite a decent exchange. You just can’t purchase with Zar. So you have to buy bitcoin or ethereum and transfer it to your bittrex account. It offers a lot of altcoins as well

Thank you

Bittrex is good. Support is awful though. It took them almost 40 days to manually verify my account. the biggest advantage of bittrex is it's volume which is much more than any other exchange for most alts. better prices in general.
Binance added stop loss orders last week. So right now it's the best exchange in my opinion. The charts are much better than bittrex. if you use BNB you pay half the fees which is nice. The best part is you don't need to be verified to withdraw. Just open an account and you can withdraw up to 3 BTC daily.
I love EtherDelta. I don't get why everyone is so scared of it. Since I'm buying into ICO's for short term investments and most ICO's release their token on ED first it's the best place for making quick buck.

Binance, every day of the week.