× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Poll: Do you agree banks are safe investments before credit grading announcement?
Yes
0%
No
66.67%
Undecided
33.33%
* You voted for this item.
This poll is closed.Show Results

Banks are safe in times of political turmoil?
Who agrees with this sentiment at this stage?

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/investing/unit...-a-crisis/

For a trader, yea maybe.

As a passive investor I won't touch a bank.

Out of curiosity;

What are the most ideal stocks to add to my portfolio to "cash in" on the downgrade end of year?

I have been filling up on Dbx to a point where I now have a ridiculous amount of money in those ETFs that I am actually feeling uncomfortable and have to constantly remind myself that I do not own 2 shares I own 2 ETFs consisting of 100's of shares thus I am diversified.
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(10-20-2016, 01:27 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Out of curiosity;

What are the most ideal stocks to add to my portfolio to "cash in" on the downgrade end of year?

I have been filling up on Dbx to a point where I now have a ridiculous amount of money in those ETFs that I am actually feeling uncomfortable and have to constantly remind myself that I do not own 2 shares I own 2 ETFs consisting of 100's of shares thus I am diversified.

Do you think we will be downgraded? Astoria and DBX WD have been pulling my portfolio to red territory.
Blush Blush Proud Feminist and Oh I forgot Mama's Boy

Definitely. I am 80% certain.

(10-21-2016, 07:05 AM)pratlou Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 01:27 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Out of curiosity;

Do you think we will be downgraded? Astoria and DBX WD have been pulling my portfolio to red territory.

Somebody still owns Astoria?!  Huh
IQ Test

I am glad I do not have that anymore had it @14 sold at 13.50

(10-21-2016, 08:10 AM)Hamster Wrote: What are the most ideal stock

Somebody still owns Astoria?!  Huh
Yes, I still do and i have been hoping that rand will slump so i can exit.
Blush Blush Proud Feminist and Oh I forgot Mama's Boy