× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Application and investment limitations
Where does one send the application form to?

How is the first R1,000 joining fee paid, via EFT debit order?

Can we invest in multiples of R255?

(07-13-2016, 11:58 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Where does one send the application form to?

How is the first R1,000 joining fee paid, via EFT debit order?

Can we invest in multiples of R255?

The application forms can be send to: [email protected]

The first R1,000 is paid by EFT.

We are not going to use debit orders as this will make more admin for us. You can then set a stop order on your side every month for the R255.

Yes, you can invest any amount, minimum is R255 where R5 will go for costs, etc. You are limited to 10% maximum ownership, meaning you may not have more than 10% of all the units in the Club. For the time being everyone will just contribute R255 per month and once we are up and running, then we can contribute more.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the information.

I don't see the bank account details for the EFT.

10% Ownership rule is also fine by me.

(07-13-2016, 12:56 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Thanks for the information.

I don't see the bank account details for the EFT.

10% Ownership rule is also fine by me.

We only opened the bank account a few days ago. We will go through July/August with the initial members(partners) and then we will welcome new members early in September. We just want to get everything in place and see that's its working. We will add you to our waiting list and will contact you at the end of August. We will also let you have the bank details then.

We understand that you are very keen to join, please don't be discouraged by the waiting period. Smile

We are also working on a FAQ section so it can be a bit clearer how everything will work.

Thanks.

I have provisional three stock picks for those that don't know them and seen as good stock picks for the future: Sasol with their global operation expansions and whilst crude prices may be subdued for 2017 the share will remain cheapish but positioned for strong EPS growth from 2018 with other global plants adding to the earnings. Naspers even at a PE of 57 times through their subsidiary Tencent remains attractive and then there DBXUS ETF for dollar exposure. Buying the MSCI USA Index, a market cap weighted index which represents 600 of the largest companies in the USA. I also like the DBXEU also as a rand hedge with good sustained earnings in Blue Chip European companies.

Talk soon.

(07-13-2016, 04:34 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Thanks.

I have provisional three stock picks for those that don't know them and seen as good stock picks for the future: Sasol with their global operation expansions and whilst crude prices may be subdued for 2017 the share will remain cheapish but positioned for strong EPS growth from 2018 with other global plants adding to the earnings. Naspers even at a PE of 57 times through their subsidiary Tencent remains attractive and then there DBXUS ETF for dollar exposure. Buying the MSCI USA Index, a market cap weighted index which represents 600 of the largest companies in the USA. I also like the DBXEU also as a rand hedge with good sustained earnings in Blue Chip European companies.

Talk soon.

Sounds interesting. So based on this what time frame would you suggest for this investment? 3 years? 5 years?

(07-14-2016, 09:18 AM)I would keep them honestly, they are the type of value I seek in well managed companies. To time the market is not always practical, it is time in the market that unlocks true value. BRK-A listed at $20 now trading at $218,950. Most fund managers dont out perform the index so I support the safe and stable return of good quality index. STX-40 you all know is safe as houses with 15% return pa doubling your investment every 5 years is good enough for me. Switching/selling costs money, money brokers get and we pay. See attachments. Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 04:34 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Thanks.

Talk soon.

Sounds interesting. So based on this what time frame would you suggest for this investment? 3 years? 5 years?