× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

Anyone investing in Stadio?
(10-13-2017, 02:42 PM)YoungInvestor Wrote: I own pembury as well, more than stadio and curro and I know they are down alot at the moment, but wait untill jan feb next year when 4 of their schools open and we will see... they need to find their feet and grow..hopefully they will...they still very new

i've been buying more as they dip, I hear that PSG wants to nibble in the retirement homes business too, Pembury must not play around, there's money there, PSG wouldn't just take that route if there is nothing

You guys are going to give me FOMO and make me buy Pembury
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

(10-13-2017, 02:49 PM)YoungInvestor Wrote: Side note, what else you in @ the moment?

Mainly ETFs - DbxWD whatever it is called now, NFEMOM and Satrix Indi still.

Then shares, Stadio hehe, curro, PSG, NPN, Discovery, AXL and TAS (fcked me up).

And crypto - Needed to diversify.

Oh interesting news about pembury thanks... with them so down at the moment I should buy more....

What crypto you in? Bitcoin or euth?

When did you buy in with Taste?

(10-13-2017, 08:22 PM)YoungInvestor Wrote: What crypto you in? Bitcoin or euth?

Bitcoin, ethereum, civic, zcash and Siacoin - majority in bitcoin and Ethereum and then civic.

(10-13-2017, 08:24 PM)YoungInvestor Wrote: When did you buy in with Taste?

You don't want to know...
R1.8........

After Anchor Capital, taste must be one of the worst managed companies around.

"PSG results : Mouton "massive potential in retirement
biz in SA & we partnered with best Co - Evergreen" We
expect significant growth" (Anthony Clark)

Pembury is already in this sector, i expect them to out perform PSG, but PSG is very competitive .......

(10-13-2017, 01:28 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Just like that, FOMO got a hold of me.

Oooh the Ranger pulled the trigger. Trigger happy Ranger

Ouch, TAS that must be hurting.... lets hope pembury does perform then.

Must say ive been abit skeptical about cryptos but they definitely are the future, just worried that at some point the "bubble" may burst....

(10-13-2017, 03:31 PM)Spreadsheet Ranger Wrote: Mainly ETFs - DbxWD whatever it is called now, NFEMOM and Satrix Indi still.

Then shares, Stadio hehe, curro, PSG, NPN, Discovery, AXL and TAS (fcked me up).

And crypto - Needed to diversify.

Have also been in Satrix indi for about 2.5 years, must say one of the best decisions I made, solid ETF

One company im quite keen on is 4sight holdings. Bought into their private placement offering recently. They listing on the 19th so hoping they will do well. They are one of these new fourth industrial revolution type companies...so could go either way.

As did I.

I also like it my daughter fees is R50k a year.... They are 300 plus in a class....

(10-14-2017, 02:31 PM)David72 Wrote: I also like it my daughter fees is R50k a year.... They are 300 plus in a class....

That doesn't sound right, I thought private schools biggest selling point is that your child will not be put into a class with 100s of other kids, but instead will be in a small class and get special care.