× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

After Hours Banter
Hey Britney released some really catchy songs Big Grin

I think it would be safer to get a few more active users first, thoughts?

I hear the iPhone X is out tomorrow... I wonder if there will be black Friday specials?
Join the official JSE Discord Channel

So what does your weekend look like?

[Image: 80a8c571c491270befef89a721ba66fb.jpg]

Like a classroom Sad
IQ Test

Guess this is as good a place as any, I removed the ICO and Other Cryptocurrency section from showing up on the latest threads sidebar, the thinking was that this is a finance (albeit traditional) forum first and most of the users landing on the forum are simply not that interested in foreign concepts, it's still available and will remain here, but the front page will be tailored for traditional finance.
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x023f29596Bf80c521C906f80ee305fADc3B1Be3C BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

The forum is growing quite nicely lately, I've been watching it.

As awake as awake can be, fml.

Who here uses Altcointrader?
IQ Test

I have, what do you need help with?

How long does it take for them to approve the FICA docs etc?
IQ Test

Took 2 days for me. But that was years ago.

(11-25-2017, 12:29 PM)Platinum Wealth Wrote: Guess this is as good a place as any, I removed the ICO and Other Cryptocurrency section from showing up on the latest threads sidebar, the thinking was that this is a finance (albeit traditional) forum first and most of the users landing on the forum are simply not that interested in foreign concepts, it's still available and will remain here, but the front page will be tailored for traditional finance.

That is fine, we need a good balance, I think this created that. I absolutely appreciate the entire crypto addition to the site, but I also understand it can be a nightmare to govern since 90% is scams.

So kudos

Honda car: trade in done
Honda bike: sold

I'm liberated!
IQ Test

What do you have now?