× Fact! Joining this forum will make you a happier person! - Register for FREE

After Hours Banter
So he is going on everywhere, somebody has a flag and you are here in his country.

Sounds paranoid...

Probably is.

How did the classes go, what did you learn?
Register on Platinum Wealth (My referral link)

What is everyone up to?

I was checking what you guys are up to before going to bed. Looking foward to lunch with a friend tomorrow after church.

Busy dosing off...well almost

I am trying to get userman to work - it doesn't enforce the upload and download rate limit I set on the hotspot.

Watching Stranger Things season 2.

Its good!

Big Grin 
Doesn't it make you mad when you see people talking about "Taking Profit" when your losing ass is STILL trying to BREAKEVEN??? lol. Cold world huh? hahaha

Assassin's Creed Origins ...Not sure if it's going to be better than Black Flag. So far I've killed a few baddies, saw way too many cinematics about my past and played hide n seek with children :/

(10-28-2017, 04:42 AM)Groovy Wrote: Doesn't it make you mad when you see people talking about "Taking Profit" when your losing ass is STILL trying to BREAKEVEN??? lol. Cold world huh? hahaha

I know that feeling...

Won't even mention my colossal fck up with TAS.

(10-28-2017, 06:25 AM)Bandit Wrote: Assassin's Creed Origins ...Not sure if it's going to be better than Black Flag. So far I've killed a few baddies, saw way too many cinematics about my past and played hide n seek with children :/

I used to love Assassin's Creed, the story was awesome. Westworld actually reminded me about Assassin's Creed.

Luckily, Origins gets better and better. I've no scaled the great pyramids, found treasure in the belly of the Sphinx and fell into a pit of snakes!

Should we make a thread about music?

Like The rock thread, metaaaaaaaal etc?
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz

I'm gonna flood it with 90's HipHop, Britney Spears and Josh Groban...but go for it

Britney isn't metaaaaal
Forum Admin | Platinum Wealth
Tips
ETH 0x6c793ae7749acd19c8b4a77aa72d01cd0263f137 BTC 1GeXS8t5KtYvyMAf5hhwtdxM9Ba9EWQqMz